Role and Responsibilities
Cybersecurity Technology Specialist
As a Cybersecurity Technology Specialist, your mission is to improve the CAE cybersecurity posture while maintaining an acceptable level of risk for the organization. You will support various cybersecurity technologies throughout their lifecycle.
Your Role & Main Responsibilities
Support cybersecurity technologies:
- Ensure the maintenance and availability of cybersecurity technology
- Take an active role mitigating impediments impacting availability of cybersecurity technologies
- Understand cybersecurity technology roadmap
- Execute the strategic cybersecurity technology roadmap and deliver new functionalities to fulfill internal requirements
- Communicate cybersecurity technology changes to internal users
- Manage the expected performance of each cybersecurity technology
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to insure seamless cybersecurity technology integration
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Previous working experience as an IT analyst or specialist for two (2) years
- Preferred knowledge in Cybersecurity
Technical skills :
- Experience operating one of the following cybersecurity technologies: cybersecurity for endpoint, cloud applications, access management (IAM), or Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Experience as system administrator is a plus
- Experience as sales engineer is a plus
Work methodology :
- Good knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and critical thinking skills
- Creative thinker
- Knowledge of aerospace industry is a plus.
What We Have To Offer
- Benefits: fully flexible for you to choose what is important
- Retirement: Defined Benefits Retirement Plan & Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Financial Perks: Employee Stock Purchase Plan & numerous corporate discounts
- Personal and Family Programs: Physical Wellness Plan & Supplementary Maternity Plan
- Work-Life Balance: Flex time & California Fridays all year
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fun at work: social and community events all-year round!
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.