TCS is an equal opportunity employer, and embraces diversity in race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, age, physical ability, neurodiversity, and sexual orientation, to create a workforce that reflects the societies we operate in.
Our continued commitment to Culture and Diversity and is reflected in our people stories across our workforce implemented through equitable workplace policies and processes.
About TCS TCS operates on a global scale, with a diverse talent base of more than 600,000 associates representing 153 nationalities across 55 countries.
TCS has been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute - one of only eight companies worldwide to have achieved this status.
Our organizational structure is domain-led and designed to offer businesses a single window into industry-specific solutions.
Our agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our customers.
This, coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), is recognized as the current benchmark of excellence in technology deployment.
We have made significant investments in digital technology, horizontal, and vertical platforms, allowing us to successfully serve our clients for over 50 years.
Skills Required : · Demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements.
- Experience working with the API development & API Management as a lead developer.· Developer Certification is a plus.· Strong experience in Application Development using ESB and SOA / EAI technologies and API management & demonstrated experience implementing ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Strong knowledge of dealing with multiple message or file formats including XML, JSON, Flat File, Mainframe Copybook, among others.
- Understanding of and ability to invoke web services - REST (with RAML or JSON / XML), ODATA, SOAP (with WSDL). Ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI.
- Proficiency in developing medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design, XQUERY transformation, DataWeave · Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins· Experience in using SPLUNK & creating dashboard using SPLUNK for integration suite· Experience of database access protocols such as ODBC, JDBC, SQL· Fundamental understanding of basic JAVA / J2EE is a must · Strong knowledge of SQL and database principles· Experience in building common services framework for logging, error handling, configuration, authentication and authorization· Knowledge of Personal Lines Insurance domain preferred· Good written and oral skills in local language.
- Experience Required as a Integration Developer Roles & Responsibilities · Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using iPass platform· Responsible for design, development, peer review, unit / integration testing, and Test support · Should guide and mentor junior team members in developing and supporting interfaces · Should have prior experience using Rally / Agile Tools for managing Story Cards / Tasks / Development activities.
- Conduct technical requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process · Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle · Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the engagement leadership and be accountable for on-time and on-budget delivery.
Thank you for your interest in TCS. Candidates that meet the qualification for this position will be contacted within a 2 week period.
We invite you to continue to apply for other opportunities that match your profile.2 hours ago