At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better.
In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP. Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP and in Corporate, our colleagues around the world depend on us for that.
Whether it’s a new product in development, a new technology under consideration, a new business acquisition or a new office opening Corporate plays a critical role in ADP’s growth.
We are a passionate partner committed to ADP’s success and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Position Title : Manager, Translation
ADP Canada is seeking a creative and professional Senior French translation expert. Your main task will be to translate a variety of subject matter content from English to French (Canada).
Emphasis will be focused on accuracy, quality, consistency, style and audience appropriateness. You’ll be working on a wide range of materials related to the Canadian business training material, policies, user guides, infographics, presentations, company communications, launch of programs, incident updates, blog posts etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Translate, proofread / edit for accuracy, clarity, and correctness of translations
- Ensure that message and meaning are communicated correctly and consistently, and reflect brand’s voice and identity
- Confirm that message and working is appropriate for audience
- Propose improvements to French copy when required
- Ensure that deliverables meet the highest quality standards
- Collaborate and work closely with associates in multiple roles and with all levels of the business
- Contribute to a dynamic and engagement corporate culture
You are :
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving, communication, organizational and relationship-building skills
- Experience working under tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Time commitment and accuracy
- Ability to contribute and collaborate with creative team
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Advanced oral, written and reading proficiency in English
- Knowledge of MS Office : Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Trados Software
- Proficient with online terminology and linguistic resources (GDT / BDL / Termium)
- Proficient with Antidote
- Fluent in French (Canada) with an understanding of Quebec culture and language
- Degree or Diploma in translations or a related field
- 5+ years of professional translation experience
LI-hybridLess than 1 hour ago