Reporting to the Vice President, the Brand Operations Director will embrace their inner servant leader as they collaborate with all productions and strategic initiatives across the brand. Being a key member of the brand’s executive leadership team, they implement best processes, methods and tools that help project and central teams collaborate and build value together. They will establish and operate central services and special projects needed across the brand.
What you'll do
- Partner with teams to ensure the efficient, timely, and quality delivery of every game, media, and project on the brand’s global roadmap
- Collaborate with all departments to consolidate and connect roadmaps and production plans between central services, technology, IP and game productions to ensure all dependencies, deliverables, timelines, and risks are understood
- Manage centralized team of producers and project managers to support various initiatives and departments across the brand
- Ensure all teams and the brand have processes to manage scope, resource planning and change management
- In conjunction with other brand leaders own budgets, P&L and ensure fiscal responsibility
- Strive for continuous improvement by fostering a culture of innovation and actively seeking opportunities to refine processes and optimize resource cycles.
- Monitor KPIs and create avenues of support for all teams across live operations as needed
- Collaborate with each project team to:
- Act as a service provider for all operational, development, brand and productions needs that may arise during the course of development
- Establish the operational structure for the brand, its production teams, and how to best manage and allocate resources across the projects
- Effectively implement a clear decision-making framework, roles, and responsibilities across the brand’s projects. Communicate the framework to teams and all stakeholders
- Work with leadership and teams to define deliverables, identify risks, report the status of projects, set-up quality goals and budgets, and have the right processes in place to monitor, review and mitigate them
- Knowledge share, foster communication and connect with other development teams and partners to support the teams as needed
- Work with and support teams in implementing best processes, methods, and tools so that they:
- Obtain the expected level of quality for each game
- Are able to define plans of action to handle delays that impact the brand roadmap, schedule or quality
- Meet key milestones and goals across the project’s lifecycle
- Achieve deliverables for other brand stakeholders and departments
- Are properly staffed and have the tools, software, hardware and means to meet expectations
- Drive special projects as it pertains to the brand’s evolving objectives and requirements
- Procure and manage co-development partnerships and external vendors as needed
- Centralize learnings and operational and production intelligence across studios, central teams as it pertains to development, production, and live operations.
What you bring to the team
- 10 years' experience as a senior video game producer, production/operations/brand manager, or other relevant position in the multimedia or gaming industry;
- Experience as a project manager with a proven track record of successfully completing major games/projects in terms of quality standards, budget, time and resources;
- In-depth knowledge of video game development;
- Influential leadership;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Results orientation and ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good knowledge of change management.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission: enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, harnessing cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join us on our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.