Join our team
The TELUS External Talent Program Team is expanding and hiring Technical Customer Support - Services Procurement roles to join our team.
This exciting position will be the front line to stakeholder engagement and backend support.
Our talented Program Team is responsible for supporting critical processes to enable TELUS operations. The team is continuously looking for innovative solutions to improve performance and make a significant tangible impact for our stakeholders and customers.
We are driven by continuous improvement to see how we can leverage market research and innovation to improve our program.
Together, we can make sure TELUS optimizes our functional capabilities as much as possible to build a friendly future for Canadians.
If you’re excited working in a highly-collaborative environment, passionate continuous improvement, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the best minds in the industry to support our journey to becoming best in class.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
We are on a transformational journey within our External Talent program function. In your Technical Customer Support role, you will help us on this journey by identifying how we can enhance the stakeholder experience within our enablement programs.
You will use market intelligence and program trends to develop and deploy a world-class approach to program support, while ensuring daily operational objectives are reached.
- Answering and interacting with program stakeholders via chat, email and phone, providing friendly and efficient service in support of the Fieldglass application
- Working on individual projects to improve program service capabilities and our stakeholder experience as directed by business needs
- Collaborating with a multifaceted team to achieve the strongest outcomes possible for our stakeholders
- Create and maintain process guides and tools to support the role and stakeholders exploring self-service options
- Collect, analyze, and report role and program-related data to drive performance improvement opportunities and stakeholder trends
- Performs other functions as assigned which do not affect the value of the job
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- A 'can-do' attitude and innate belief in the art of the possible
- Ability to maintain perspective and confidence in face of difficult stakeholder expectations, system failures, and tight deadlines
- Proven track record of professional service delivery in complex and fast-paced environments
- Ability to build and maintain effective partnerships internally and externally
- Strong business mindset and technology acumen
- Passion for using facts and data, translating process and intelligence into effective business decisions in the best interests of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to enable and drive change, think flexibly
- 3 or more years of experience in customer service roles
- Fluent in both English and French (written and oral) is a requirement for a this role
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Team oriented and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with SAP Fieldglass and / or modular SaaS applications
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry Less than 1 hour ago