Reporting to the Team Lead, Social Strategy and Content for Sea-Doo, you will lead storytelling and production of social content on our various online channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
You will be key to our social content strategy evolution, briefing our production partners and at times asset creation for our social content.
To do so, you must possess excellent social content and creative vision, you excel in storytelling and briefing your creative direction and you have a passion for content and the distributive editing styles and have a marked interest for social media in general.
Working hand in hand with the Social Coordinator and Social Engagers, you will be a key contributor to our social content execution and have the ability to take a content idea and bring it to life from start to finish.
YOU'LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO :
- Manage the content and social calendar (visual and written) which resides across Sea-Doo social channels to ensure it delivers upon brand ambitions.
- Oversee day-to-day social media operations (scheduling, posting, etc.).
- Support social platform strategy for the brand, including maintaining platform playbooks and roadmaps at a global level.
- Provide strategic input as a subject matter expert and partner with cross-functional teams, including Brand Marketing, Media, PR, Global, Media House, Customer Care to deliver on key business objectives.
- Have an important role within the annual, monthly and weekly social content strategy and execution.
- Contribute to the distribution strategy of social content.
- Support our Ambassadors with content creation tips and advice.
- Work closely with Sea-Doo Community Engagers to manage opportunities, crisis, reporting and social advocate tracking.
- Be involved in content development, production and execution.
- Take responsibility for the briefing and production of social content with the support of the Community Engager to create engaging social content that breaks through in culture.
- Collaborate with the Media team on an aligned paid / earned media strategy.
- Collaborate with the broader team on building social activation plan.
- Identify opportunities for innovation in emerging social channels and develop plans to test-and-learn, while maintaining owned platforms and channels.
- Monitor performance and deliver reporting with thoughtful and strategic insights to optimize performance and inform future work.
THIS ROLE IS A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND QUALITIES :
- 3 to 5 years of experience coordinating social media channels for brands with superior content vision and knowledge about social content.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team to help shape and inform marketing campaigns and communications.
- In-depth experience in content briefing to third parties.
- Proficiency in storytelling, responsive, autonomous, detail-oriented and results-driven.
- Experience working with influencers content and how it can be used to extend social campaigns.
- Proficient in French and English.
- Passion for powersports is a plus! The selected candidate must be able to develop advanced product expertise within the first few weeks.
AT BRP, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
Let’s start with a strong foundation You want it, we have it :
- Annual bonus : we work hard, and we know it. This yearly thank you is our way to fuel your dreams.
- Generous paid time away : winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products.
- Pension plan : we want to make sure you’ll enjoy retirement; we’ve got you covered.
- Collective saving opportunities : being part of BRP allows you to tap into the strength of our saving programs.
- Industry leading healthcare : fully paid by BRP, this program is here for you, whatever happens, so you can focus on what matters.
What about some feel good extras :
- Flexible work schedule : balance is key to innovation, and we want to make sure you are at the top of your game with a schedule that will work for you.
- Summer schedule : time flies at BRP, so we hit pause to enjoy it.
- Holiday season shutdown : between Christmas and New Year’s, we close our facilities and refill on good times.
- Educational resources : you love what you do, and we get you resources to stay cutting-edge, so we all win together.
- Discount on BRP products : what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
WELCOME TO BRP
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air.
Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus.
Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 23, spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination;
It’s about the journey.
LI-EF11 hour ago