Sr. Developer, Business Intelligence
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Req Id : 412557
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The HRBI team is accountable for leading advanced analytics initiatives across Human Resources, encompassing all employee data for Bell's 45,000+ employees.
The team is responsible for implementing analytical strategies and solutions to take advantage of the vast amounts of workforce-related data from a multitude of data sources.
Data services provided include complex analytics, data mining, segmentation, and predictive modeling.
The team is currently going through a major evolution from both a technology and strategic perspective, moving from producing standard reporting on a limited data set to empowering Human Resources professionals with data driven action-oriented insights.
The team also have a critical role to play in leading the change management roadmap for advanced analytics capability and capacity across the HR organization.
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, HR Analytics, the Sr. Developer, Business Intelligence will be responsible for developing and maintaining our business intelligence infrastructure, ensuring the availability of accurate and timely information for various stakeholders.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of an evolving Human Resources reporting team and help execute on key reporting initiatives.
You will have opportunities to apply and expand your skills by working with experts in the field, using state of the art BI tools and driving significant people mandates within Bell.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications and data models
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain high-performance BI solutions such as data processing pipelines, ETL processes, automated reports and dashboards
- Develop and optimize complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and views to facilitate data analysis and reporting
- Implement data visualization techniques to present and elevate insights and trends in a clear and meaningful manner
- Create and maintain documentation such as technical specs, data dictionary and user guides
- Explore new sources of information to expand insight opportunities and work with HR reporting teams to implement into our overall data architecture
- Provide technical expertise and implement best practices
- Deliver within agreed-upon timelines on key projects and data strategies that directly support key people drivers
- Take initiative to research, learn and recommend emerging technologies
- You possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- You have proven experience as a Business Intelligence Developer or similar role, with a focus on data warehousing, ETL processes, and reporting
- You can demonstrate strong proficiency in SQL and are experienced working with relational databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- You show high level of expertise in one or more business intelligence tools such as SAP Business Objects, Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy
- You are highly analytical and understand the basic principles of working with large and complex data sets
- You have the ability to leverage insights and opportunities from data and metrics to build analytical solutions and make recommendations
- You are able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Experience supporting Human Resources data and programs
- Experience with SAP products, including Business Objects, Information Design tool, SAP Business Warehouse, BEx Query, SuccessFactors
- Demonstrable history of collaboration, communication skills and business acumen
- Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement in day-to-day work and take appropriate actions
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Additional Information :
Position Type : Management
Job Status : Regular - Full Time
Job Location : Canada : Quebec : Montreal Canada : Alberta : Calgary Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax Canada : Ontario : Mississauga Canada : Ontario : Ottawa Canada : Ontario : Toronto Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Work Arrangement : Hybrid21 hours ago