The Role Since several work modes are offered to all our employees (100% from home, Flex, 100% in-office), job opportunities posted here are available whether you live in Quebec or Ontario, unless indicated otherwise.
At Behaviour Interactive, we believe in giving everyone a fair shot. We embrace a diverse and creative environment where everyone is celebrated.
We value folks of all ages, sex, ethnicity, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, civil status, disability, or any other protected characteristics as per applicable law.
Basically, we respect and appreciate each other no matter who we are! If you have a disability and need some help accessing or using our website or application system, just reach out to us.
We want your interview experience to be top-notch, so if there's anything we can do to make it more comfortable and positive, let us know at the time of the application.
Behaviour Interactive is seeking a Streaming and Events Manager to join the Marketing Communications team and the global Marketing group.
In this role, you will be responsible for Behaviour’s livestream production (90%) and in-person (10%) events program across the portfolio and you will manage the entire process from the strategy and planning stage, right through to running the streams or events and carrying out the post-mortems.
Your leadership, capacity to bring people together, organizational skills, and vision will contribute to the awareness of our games and player engagement, acquisition and retention. In this role you will :
- Conceptualize and execute our livestream production and events strategy and activations for the entire portfolio of games in collaboration with internal and external partners ;
- Coordinate all operations necessary to the activations, from conception to post-mortem ;
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Player Experience teams to promote streams and events ;
- Source and negotiate with vendors ;
- Manage on-air talent ;
- Track activations and report on KPIs ;
- Manage budgets ;
- Be present on-set during the recordings or the events ;
- Set the standard for what exceptional livestream production and event management looks like within Behaviour ;
- Contribute to a best-in-class marketing strategy and drive engagement and acquisition across our portfolio ;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners.
What we're looking for :
- Proven experience first and foremost with livestream events ;
- Experience with live in-person events ;
- Experience managing projects with internal and external stakeholders ;
- Outstanding leadership and problem-solving skills ;
- Great communication and negotiation abilities ;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once ;
- Open to travel ;
- Major bonus if you have experience streaming. 1 hour ago