Synergy Framework Developer
Light & Wonder
Offre publiée le 2023-05-25
If it’s iGaming, we know a thing or two. Light & Wonder’s digital team leads the global gaming market, providing jaw-dropping content and innovative software that powers the world's most successful online gaming providers.
Our company is seeking a skilled Synergy Framework Developer based in Montreal to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing solutions within the Synergy Framework.
As a Synergy Framework Developer, you will work on various projects, collaborate with other developers, and contribute to the overall success of the company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design, develop, and implement software solutions using the Synergy Framework
- Collaborate with other developers to identify areas of improvement and implement changes
- Create technical documentation and assist in code reviews
- Troubleshoot and debug code to ensure optimal performance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Work with project managers to ensure project requirements are met
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to the overall success of the company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong knowledge of the Synergy Framework
- Knowledge of software development best practices, including Agile methodologies
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate effectively with other developers
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities effectively
If you have a passion for developing software solutions and want to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Synergy Framework Developer.
Years of Related Experience
Years of experience 2 to 5 years
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, use hands, operate a computer, and have specific vision abilities to include close and distance vision, and ability to adjust focus working with computer and business equipment.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SG ) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses.
As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts.
In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles.
As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence / background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job.
The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.Less than 1 hour ago
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte