Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Menya is the artificial intelligence division of Levio Conseils. We help our partners use artificial intelligence integrated with other tools in their digital transformation.
Our clients include prestigious organizations and companies such as Defence Canada, the Canadian Space Agency, MDA, Ciena, Desjardins, Morgan Stanley and many others.
Among others, thanks to a contract from MDA and the Canadian Space Agency, Menya is developing the artificial intelligence for the next generation of the Canadian robotic arm (Canadarm3) that will be deployed on a station around the moon (Lunar Gateway).
Our AI partners include Microsoft, AWS Amazon, and Google. Our service includes deploying and integrating their AI technologies to help our clients.
We also develop our own technologies to be deployed at our customers' sites in a complete package ranging from consulting services, custom application development, integration of existing AI technologies and licensing of our technologies.
We are looking for AI developers to join our teams in various projects.
As an AI Developer, this person will :
- Design and develop AI models to meet project requirements
- Convert AI / ML models into APIs that other developers can use
- Perform statistical analysis on big data sets
- Manage project infrastructure and the development of AI models and projects
- Work with other machine learning engineers, data engineers, and AI engineers to develop machine learning models
- PhD or MSc in artificial intelligence
- 4+ years experience developing AI models
- Familiarity with deep learning and machine learning algorithms and the use of popular AI / ML frameworks (Tensorflow / Keras, PyTorch, scikit-learn)
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and algorithmic models as well as of fundamental mathematical concepts, such as linear algebra and probability
- Experience working with large data sets and writing efficient code capable of processing large data streams at speed
- Mastery of Python
- Excellent communication skills
Any of the following is advantageous (if no prior experience, must be willing to quickly learn and adapt) :
- Mastery of image analysis algorithms and frameworks
- Experience with AI-Based visual inspection
- Mastery of AI-based video-analysis deep learning architectures
- Experience with deep learning architectures for sequence data (transformers, RNN, etc.)
- Experience with graph neural networks
- AI Certifications
- GitHub, JIRA, Azure DevOps, TFS
- Cloud deployment (Docker, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, or Factor App) Less than 1 hour ago
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte