Marketing Specialist - Employer Branding
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Reporting to the Global Marketing Manager - Employer Branding, as part of our marketing team, you play a key role in achieving our goal of delivering outstanding talent experience.
You are instrumental in creating a strong and vibrant employee culture and identity through engagement initiatives and Internal communications.
We’re looking to hire a creative, enthusiastic Marketing Specialist - Employer Branding , who is a self-starter, eager, pro-active and most of all passionate about supporting our brand identity, voice and story to our internal talent and potential candidates.
Must be a savvy communicator, forward-thinking and possess a knack for defining the tone of voice, look and feel.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop Montreal specific campaigns in consultation with Global Recruitment Marketing Manager and Montreal HR team
- Create of social media posts to promote specific Montreal roles and also to support local recruitment campaigns
- Create content to promote career progression & opportunities at Cinesite Montreal both for internal and external audiences
- Participate in training communications and with integration into group-wide training resources on Cinesite intranet Confluence
- Plan & support Montreal Recruitment presence at external events, roadshows, recruitment parties, open house events
- Assist Montreal HR team in building relationships with local universities and career related associations.
- Create Pamphlets, relocation guide in accordance with company brand guidelines while liaising with Montreal PR & Marketing Specialist regarding use of approval project visuals
- Provide support to Global Marketing Manager - Employer Branding as required, with key focus on Montreal responsibilities
- Work in close collaboration with head office marketing, providing assistance and support as required, always with the Cinesite group goals in mind
- Coordination of local mentorship and training opportunities in collaboration with Cinesite Montreal HR team
- Collaborate with the PR & Marketing Specialist to maintain the integrity of the Cinesite brand ensuring there is a correlation between external and internal comms
- Coordinate internal announcements and communications in collaboration with Cinesite Montreal Operations Manager
- Work closely with Cinesite Montreal Operations Manager to deliver internal events i.e monthlies, socials, staff screenings etc.
- Oversee team merchandise and freebies, in consultation with the Montreal PR & Marketing Specialist for show-specific merchandise
- Collaborate with Montreal PR & Marketing Specialist on newsletter content for Cinesite Montreal
- ED&I opportunity coordination and campaign strategy support
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing or other related field.
- Able to authentically integrate our diversity and inclusion values
- Experience developing internal comms and engagement strategies and measuring their effectiveness
- Event management experience
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both French and English for a variety of audiences with a high attention to detail
- Proven ability to work as part of a team in a very fast paced environment
- Confident presentation and comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- Experience in using and managing a wide range of digital and social channels (including the ability to measure performance)
- Self-starter with a good sense of prioritisation and hands on approach; able to deliver to tight deadlines
- Innovative and forward thinking; keeping up digital / social media trends and platforms, proactively incorporating new ideas and / or emerging platforms
- Experience in a creative or artistic environment preferred
Cinesite offers a positive, inclusive, diverse and creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application by email. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly.
If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.1 hour ago
Product Management Director (Content Creation)
Product Management Director (Content Creation)
Specialist, Digital Marketing / Spécialiste, Marketing Digital (Canada)
Coordonnateur(trice) en communications
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte