Senior Communications Specialist (T & I) (Hybrid)
Offre publiée le 2023-03-18
Your role will be to work with the project management teams lead by CBC / Radio-Canada’s Technology & Infrastructure group.
You will be expected to closely monitor projects and ensure relevant communications with all partners involved as well as our users.
This will entail sharing the key milestones with all our users at the project development, implementation and launch stages.
Knowledge of change management is an asset for this position. Reporting to the Manager, People and Engagement Internal Communications, Engagement and EDI in Technology & Infrastructure, you will bring technology and infrastructure project expertise to help develop and deploy communications for Technology & Infrastructure across CBC / Radio-Canada.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Identify each project’s communications needs, develop communications plans for technology and infrastructure projects in conjunction with management and stakeholders and then deploy the resulting communications tools.
- Ensure that communications are innovative and impactful (news releases, newsletters, town halls, FAQs, key messages, internal memos).
- Manage communications projects in their entirety, including some administrative tasks such as formatting presentations and following up with colleagues on production of communications tools (design, translation and other teams).
- Be able to understand technical and sometimes complex concepts and explain them clearly, keeping in mind that thousands of users may be impacted by these projects.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships based on trust and transparency with partners involved.
- Advise project teams on best internal communications practices for the organization’s technology and infrastructure projects.
- Pay attention to representation, accessibility and the inclusive aspect of communications.
- Create communications that comply with the Corporation’s standards and be able to deal with multiple decision-making levels at the same time.
- Work closely with corporate teams to develop effective organization-wide strategic communications.
- Work closely with the English and French Services internal communications teams as well as other CBC / Radio-Canada departments.
What you bring :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications or a related field
- Bilingualism (English / French, spoken and written)
- Excellent written, reading and oral communication skills in both official languages (English and French)
- Training or certification in project management and / or change management an asset
- Three to five years’ relevant experience in technology and infrastructure project communications
- Demonstrated ability to navigate the complexities of communication in a large corporate environment
- Strong ability to write concise, persuasive communications
- Collaborative leadership skills
- Project management skills and proven attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work with multiple approval levels
Candidates may be subject to skills and knowledge testing.Less than 1 hour ago
Marketing Manager, Products Management
Directeur stratégie marketing et e-commerce
Chargé de communication
conseiller/conseillère en communications
Chargé.e de projets - Technologie de l'information
Agent.e de communication
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte