Senior Web Developer (remote)
Offre publiée le 2023-03-18
Role and Responsibilities
Passionate about your field? Looking for a work environment where you can meet challenges, innovate, use state-of-the-art tools and collaborate with experts from various sectors?
Want to join a world class company and industry leader and be proud to contribute to our projects and mission? Come join our team and share your passion with us!
At CAE, our teams are committed to staying innovative and on the leading edge. It is therefore essential to keep improving all the tools and software we have developed.
That’s why we need your expertise and passion to complete our team!
CAE is developing technology that will enable Government and armed forces to understand complex situations better and faster, to decide what to do with greater precision and speed, to direct and communicate more clearly, to coordinate operations better, and to maintain higher readiness.
CAE Single Synthetic Environment (SSE) is a digital ecosystem replicating a complete operating environment at great scale and complexity, typically an entire country or alliance.
Built on open standards, it integrates the widest, bespoke set of data, models and applications to meet customer requirements, constantly adapting to new conditions and technology.
The technology is composed of four primary layers, each composed of integrated data, models and applications : Physical, Human, Cognitive, and Resource.
The value of this digital ecosystem lies both in the integrated content itself and in how the system is distributed to all levels of authority.
This level of scale and integration has never been achieved before.
The role we are offering you :
- Collaborate with the Product Owner / Technical Lead / Lead Web Developer to build upon and improve the web app to continuously deliver product enhancements
- Contribute to the technical direction of a solution and the production of the technical documentation as required
- Significant contributions to analysis, design, implementation, testing of web app features and collaborating on the same where features span multiple building blocks of the overall solution
- Support systems and software architectural design and planning working groups
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience
- Coding of software in an agile environment
- Performance of module and integration testing
- Collaborate with other team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements
- Establish an awareness of the cloud dependencies for the deployment pipeline that is sufficient to diagnose which assets are causing issues at runtime and coordinate the full diagnosis and resolution with support from the DevOps team
Our ideal candidate has :
- Bachelor degree in engineering or a related field
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in French and English
- Experience producing web applications using Angular (significant experience with other frameworks will be considered on a case by case basis)
- Experience in developing APIs and knowledge of Client Server architecture
- Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and test-driven development
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, creativity and resourcefulness in an agile development team
- Working knowledge of development using Microsoft Azure
- Experience with unit testing and automated functional testing
Desirable Assets :
- Integration of Microsoft Azure Assets in a cloud based system of systems
- Familiarity with OGC Web Service Standards
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Experience using Azure DevOps is an asset
CAE offers :
- Benefits : fully flexible for you to choose what is important
- Retirement : Defined Benefits Retirement Plan & Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Financial Perks : Employee Stock Purchase Plan & numerous corporate discounts
- Personal and Family Programs : Physical Wellness Plan & Supplementary Maternity Plan
- Work-Life Balance : Flextime & California Fridays all year
- Fun at work : social and community events all-year round!
With over 10,000 employees located in 35 countries, CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets.
To learn more : www.cae.com
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.Less than 1 hour ago
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte