Senior DevOps Engineer
Jobs for Humanity
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We're continuing to improve upon our next-generation cryptocurrency exchange technology and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scale-able, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
If you think you have what it takes to build the best exchange system in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to continue to design and hands-on implement our cloud-based micro-service infrastructure.
Ideally they would have experience in supporting large scale and highly critical applications.
Your tasks will be designing, developing and improving our next-generation infrastructure. Migrating applications to the new infrastructure and working closely with the Dev and QA teams, resolve and automate production issues, while also providing rostered on-call support.
- Develop, maintain and administer tools which will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity
- Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions
- Developing configuration and infrastructure solutions for internal deployments
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing software issues
- Updating, tracking and resolving technical issues
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions
- 7+ years of technical experience in a or similar role supporting large scale production systems
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience in large-scaled distributed environments
- Demonstrated programming skills in Python, Go, or similar
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform, etc
- Kafka, Elasticsearch - beneficial, but not critical
- Good command of Linux environment
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Array1 hour ago
Analyste d'affaires en TI
outil à commande numérique (MOCN)
System and network administrator
Coordinator, Indigenous Relations
Analyste développeur SQL
Chief Scientist Cloud Rendering
Multiplatforms Project Manager (Hybrid) (French Services)
Spécialiste, Conception Technique et Administration de SystÃ¨mes
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte