Marketing Events Operations Coordinator
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Role and Responsibilities
Passionate about your field? Looking for a work environment where you can collaborate with members from different teams and use a multitude of state-of-the-art technological tools?
Do you care about customer satisfaction and doing your job well? Want to join a world class company and industry leader and be proud to contribute to our projects and mission?
At CAE, each of our teams plays a specific role in ensuring the quality of our products and services. That’s why we need your expertise and passion to complete our team!
The role we are offering you :
The CAE Civil Marketing and Strategy team is looking for an Events Co-ordinator to help us achieve aggressive growth objectives and to position CAE as a high-tech company in the aviation industry.
Your mission will be to take on exciting marketing operations management projects and events to support CAE’s positioning in global markets and build awareness and loyalty by communicating our messages in an impactful and creative way, as our business continues to grow.
You will work within the Marketing Events Operations team and the broader Integrated Marketing and Strategy teams. In your role, you will be planning for and supporting the company’s leaders in specific marketing events and conferences.
This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded professional, with experience in marketing operations / project management, with strong communication skills with a special focus in events management both virtually and on site.
Key Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing Events Operations, Civil Aviation Training Solutions, your role entails :
- Undertake detailed planning in support of all aspects of events management for all events the Manager, Marketing Events Operations assigns you to support.
- Actively manage the events budget under your purview and closely track spend, PO placements, vendor payments to ensure you manage the events within budget.
- Actively participate in the definition of Civil Group’s trade shows and events strategy, considering virtual and on-site events.
- Plan and coordinate all the different steps required to bring successful events to life, from negotiating contracts with organizers, managing and tracking budgets and expenses, managing event’s logistics, managing schedule / agenda, including customer meetings, manage invitations, registrations and follow-ups, coordinate and building executive briefings (show books) and be responsible for the promo items strategy.
- Liaise with CAE’s corporate tradeshow team and external partners during the event planning process to ensure all aspects of event management run smoothly :
o Hotel (bookings / registrations for all attendees)
o Transportation (booking / co-ordination on-site)
o Meeting rooms, and support equipment (AV)
o Supervise the production and delivery of marketing collaterals in a timely manner for all events (handouts, brochures)
- Manage and build the quarterly Sponsorship & Donations report for the Civil division (worldwide).
- Support the Marketing Communications function in strategies for brand positioning, creative campaigns, product launch, advertising and promotion, virtual and on-site events, marketing programs and special plans.
- Analyze and report on ROI of above events and optimize event strategy.
- Build and manage strong relationships with internal customers and vendors including event’s organizers and suppliers, creative agency, media outlets.
- Travel internationally to support major tradeshows and conferences, and customer events (approximately 25% of the time on an annual basis) from 4 to 7 days per event, once or twice a month.
You'll love this job if :
- You are highly organized with exceptional project management skills
- You are a strong operations-oriented individual with unparalleled problem-solving skills
- You are detail-oriented and adept at managing within the allocated events budget
- You have a strong sense of customer service and are skilled at finding solutions to operational issues to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- You are a strong communicator and collaborator and work effectively with all members of the organization, from individual contributors to top executives.
- You can multitask and don’t mind doing some grunt work.
- You always maintain a friendly disposition even (and especially) under pressure.
- Quick on your feet! When problems arise, you are reliable and are focus on finding solutions.
- Can endure extensive travel and love to experience different cultures.
- You are passionate about what you do and love to take different types of projects at the same time.
Our ideal candidate has :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Experience in aviation industry a plus.
CAE offers :
- state-of-the-art technological tools.
- job stability.
- an exciting career path.
- a positive working atmosphere.
- a collaborative work environment.
- attractive benefits, including a competitive pension plan.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.1 hour ago
Technicien.ne en comptabilité
Directeur du Marketing / Marketing Manager
Directeur du Marketing / Marketing Manager
Social Media Content Creator
Gestionnaire, Communications Canada
Gestionnaire des communications
Gestionnaire, Marketing numérique
Digital Content Translator - French into English
Conseiller(ère) marketing ventes
Digital Content Translator - French into English ( Montréal)
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte