Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization.
Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
All that in a work environment that offers a lot of flexibility because the well-being of our teams is an everyday priority.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey we could be perfect for each other.
Our head office being located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal, we know that some of our employees are concerned by the roadwork being carried out in the Louis-Hippolyte-La Fontaine tunnel.
That’s why we stood up an in-house advisory committee and implemented new work policies that provide our teams with even more flexibility, no matter where they live.
Whether it’s working from home or having flexible hours when a role requires employees to be physically present at the office , we are constantly revaluating our practices to provide the best possible work environment to our employees.
Reporting to the Director, Brand Marketing, the Manager, Integrated Marketing Home Décor is responsible of managing a team of specialists and build 360 marketing plans for their category.
This includes online and in store, as well as providing the right strategic inputs to their internal clients. The incumbent will act as the subject matter expert and support business units in reaching common company goals.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing collateral to ensure campaigns are executed on brand, on time, and on budget for Home Décor
- Collaborate and act as a point of reference with partners / collaborators for execution of marketing strategies and channels (media, flyer, merchandisers, etc.)
- Be responsible for creative development in collaboration with studio managers / agencies
- Manage special projects, which will include partnership with the Merchandising team to propose effective marketing programs aligned with business goals
- Play an active role in the process of enhancing the in-store consumer experience including signage, displays, and brochures
- Set category brand strategies and lead development of brand positioning and guidelines in support of company strategies
- Develop vendor relationships in partnership with Merchandising, helping develop and maximize Marketing opportunities (COOP marketing plans)
- Participate in annual planning meetings for Home Décor categories
- Understand the media plan and assist with the development of the creative for radio and TV
- Lead the development of new marketing initiatives and concepts
- Leverage the data for Home Décor categories / reporting / analysis provided by BI & CI managers for marketing strategies and campaigns
- Review key Lowe’s Canada metrics (sales, share, customer count, average ticket) for assigned divisions
- Review marketing metrics (price perception, brand equity, awareness, share, SOV) for assigned divisions
- Act as a key contact for the business for marketing strategies and act as a representative of the business for their respective category within Marketing
- Manage and coach team members of Home Décor team
- Manage budget for the team ($3M)
The qualifications we are looking for
- University degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in retail
- Experience in building 360 marketing plans
- Understanding of the customer journey and different triggers to stimulate business
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Analytical skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Ability to work in a changing environment and under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada :
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as :
- A highly flexible hybrid workplace
- A fitness centre, sports activities, and showers
- A childcare centre that can accommodate up to 78 children
- A cafeteria with a delicious menu prepared by a dedicated chef, healthy options, as well as FARO Roasting Houses and Tim Hortons coffee stations
- Exclusive employee discounts, plus a 10% discount on store merchandise (at all Lowe’s Canada locations)
- Benefits : retirement savings plan, annual bonuses, student incentive program, etc.
- Electric car charging stations
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion.
We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.1 hour ago
Marketing Manager, Products Management
Directeur stratégie marketing et e-commerce
Chargé de communication
conseiller/conseillère en communications
Chargé.e de projets - Technologie de l'information
Agent.e de communication
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte