Web Content Reviser
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization.
Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
All that in a work environment that offers a lot of flexibility because the well-being of our teams is an everyday priority.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey we could be perfect for each other.
Our head office being located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal, we know that some of our employees are concerned by the roadwork being carried out in the Louis-Hippolyte-La Fontaine tunnel.
That’s why we stood up an in-house advisory committee and implemented new work policies that provide our teams with even more flexibility, no matter where they live.
Whether it’s working from home or having flexible hours when a role requires employees to be physically present at the office , we are constantly revaluating our practices to provide the best possible work environment to our employees.
Reporting to the Online Exclusive Coordinator, the e-commerce agent publishes and updates Web Exclusive products on all sales channels.
As part of his role, he must collaborate with multiple groups and enter data into systems accurately and quickly. He ensures the execution of required changes to products, in accordance with established procedures and schedules.
- Complete, validate and ensure the quality of data integrity with the intention of publishing new products online for RONA, Réno-Dépôt and Lowe’s banners
- Follow up on maintenance requests and make the necessary corrections to products
- Maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external partners and negotiators
- Comfortable with data manipulation
- Implication with the publication strategy for the Lowe’s, Rona and Reno Dépôt banners
- Prioritize opportunities to optimize content in French and English
The qualifications we are looking for
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in data entry
- Attention to detail, organized, structured and able to manage priorities
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where tasks and priorities change quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, more specifically advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Knowledge of Power BI is an asset
- Knowledge of D365 is an asset
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada :
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as :
- A highly flexible hybrid workplace
- A fitness centre, sports activities, and showers
- A childcare centre that can accommodate up to 78 children
- A cafeteria with a delicious menu prepared by a dedicated chef, healthy options, as well as FARO Roasting Houses and Tim Hortons coffee stations
- Exclusive employee discounts, plus a 10% discount on store merchandise (at all Lowe’s Canada locations)
- Benefits : retirement savings plan, annual bonuses, stock purchase plan, student incentive program, etc.
- Electric car charging stations
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion.
We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.Less than 1 hour ago
Marketing Manager, Products Management
Directeur stratégie marketing et e-commerce
Chargé de communication
conseiller/conseillère en communications
Chargé.e de projets - Technologie de l'information
Agent.e de communication
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte