Intern, Network Programmer
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Intern, Network Programmer (JO-2754-ENG)
- Montreal, QC, CA
- Administrative Support
- Posted on 2023-02-05
Add to Saved Jobs Remove from Saved Jobs
The Gildan Internship Program 2023 offers students the opportunity to participate in stimulating projects and gain valuable experience that will help them transition to the workplace.
Our summer internship program will take place from May 15th to August 11th, 2023. The Intern will assist in Projects and Integrations on several IT Tools, including but not limited to ServiceNow, Cisco DNA and scripting.
- Working in team for ServiceNow workflows
- Working in Team integration of Events and Assets from Networking Tools
What you bring to the role
Knowledge & Professional Experience
- Programming with Ansible / Python
- Currently studying in a field related with the department in which the internship is offered
- Completed at least 2nd year in an undergraduate program
- Relevant course work / projects / experience in the field of interest, OR relevant leadership or community involvement experience.
Basic knowledge of Computers and Networking concepts
What's in it for you?
- Join one of the world’s most sustainably managed companies, dual-listed (NYSE and TSX) and with a market capitalization of over USD $5 billion
- Connect with leaders to help take your career to new heights.
- Join a collaborative work culture centered around values of empowerment, entrepreneurial spirit, and responsibility.
- Benefit from mentorship and development opportunities.
- Take advantage and have access of our competitive benefits packages.
- Access to a flexible work environment in certain locations.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Come as you are :
Join a company that recognizes the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a successful and collaborative work environment.
As a an equal-opportunity employer, we value and embrace all the characteristics that make you uniquely you and seek to provide everyone with an equal chance to succeed.
Even if you feel that you don’t meet all the criteria outlined above, we encourage you to apply and tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role.
Because equity and inclusion matter at Gildan.
LI-GP01Less than 1 hour ago
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte