Architecte, Solutions techniques – Services de communication /Technical Solutions Architect - Communication Services
Ricoh Imaging Europe
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
We want you to join our customer centric team whose passion it is to Empower Digital workplaces!
At Ricoh, we aren’t satisfied with keeping pace with today’s complex work environments, we are setting the pace. We are reimagining the workplace.
Our high-performance workplace is powered by a team that thrives. We offer a friendly culture with a focus on wellbeing and work life balance.
Flexible work options, a time off purchase program, great physical and mental health benefits, employee discount and recognition programs are only some of the advantages of working at Ricoh.
We are a family that promotes positive manager relationships and on-going learning & development that nurtures professional growth and career advancement.
Discover what you are capable of in an environment where your growth is supported, and your success is celebrated.
Bilingual (French and English) Technical Solutions Architect, Communication Services
The Technical Solutions Architect (TSA) will act as a subject matter expert (SME) and technical expert leader for Communication Services (CS), work closely with the sales teams and will be responsible for solution demo, proof of concept, and pilot for Communication Services.
The TSA will be responsible for leading the delivery of technical presales including CS solutions architecture and CS solutions development for professional services, managed services and procurement opportunities.
The TSA will need to have a strong AV background as well as very good knowledge of IT technologies. You will also be required to provide consulting services such as scoping, design, migration, build and support to customers on CS based platforms and solutions until such time as Ricoh builds out the capability across the Consulting department.
The TSA will report into the National Sales Manager, Communication Services, under the daily supervision of the Team Lead, Communication Services Engineering.
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- You will primarily support enterprise sales in the field by working directly with Ricoh CS Solution Consultants, Direct Sales representatives and their customers
- Contribute technical and design input to the RFP and proposal creation process for CS products and services.
- Support CS solutions pre-sales activities through sustained activities in presentations, solution prototype development, and demonstrations
- Adhere to solutions engagement process to design Ricoh portfolio of Communication Services solutions by supporting professional services sales management, Sales Rep & customer workshops, vendor shows, etc.
to promote Ricoh Communication Services capabilities
- Support the CS sales teams as the subject matter expert during the presales process and drive to meet or exceed assigned revenue and target metric objectives within the assigned territory
- Develops Statement of Work (SOW) and design documentation as a part of the business solution that relates to CS requirements
- Adheres to and complies with the RICOH design methodology framework to hand-off solutions they designed directly to the Install and Project Management Office (PMO) team
- Utilizes business tools such as Microsoft VISIO, Project, D-Tools and Service Now, to manage and deliver successful outcomes
- Engages vendor partners to assist in complex solutions where appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications)
- 4-year university degree or equivalent business experience in a related field
- 5 to 10 years experience in AV Consultation, System Design and Project management
- Experience designing complete CS solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use, applications, and design of systems. Ability to integrate various product categories to create a complete system solution
- Knowledge of and a demonstrated track record developing successful design and deployment of AV products, unified communications, and business applications
- Knowledge & proficiency in enterprise IT environments, including : Microsoft, Cisco, networking, etc.
- Good knowledge of enterprise network & IT security practices
- CTS-D certification is a plus, or equivalent AV knowledge and experience
- One of the following certifications is a plus : Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ITIL® v3 Foundation, Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) Routing & Switching, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to advance with new technology - learning aptitude and adjusts well to change;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present to customers including C-Level and enterprise accounts.
- Ability to create professional design documentation
- Bilingualism (French / English) is a must
- Regular travel to customer and Ricoh locations throughout Canada (one week a month on average)
- Occasional travel to Ricoh Canada head office or US locations
- Valid driver's license and use of a reliable vehicle at all times (auto insurance coverage per Ricoh's policy)
Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people in progressive business around the world.
Ricoh is a recognized leader in document workflow, process automation, digital transformation, and security. Every day our 90,000+ global employees work with big and small companies' optimizing their end-to-end business solutions.
REF#22-05695Less than 1 hour ago
Chargé de la production graphique
Responsable des communications
EMPLOI ÉTUDIANT (BAC) - Conseillère ou conseiller en communication (8274)
Marketing Manager – Dealer Channels Focused
Stagiaire en communication
Gestionnaire, Marketing Numérique
conseiller/conseillère en communications
conseiller/conseillère en marketing
Agent(e) de communication et de commercialisation
Marketing Specialist - Employer Branding
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte