Intern, IT procurement
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Intern, IT procurement (JO-2753-ENG)
- Montreal, QC, CA
- Administrative Support
- Posted on 2023-02-03
Add to Saved Jobs Remove from Saved Jobs
The Gildan Internship Program 2023 offers students the opportunity to participate in stimulating projects and gain valuable experience that will help them transition to the workplace.
Our summer internship program will take place from May 15th to August 11th, 2023 . The Intern, IT Procurement is responsible for monitoring and fulfilling requests for new hardware, software and services received through Gildan’s internal IT catalogue.
She or he will research and enlist suppliers, obtain product information, and request and compare quotations in order to draw up purchase orders.
Duties also include the verification of shipments, deliveries, and invoices for accuracy as well as inventory management.
- Onboard new suppliers. Obtain product information and price quotes from multiple sources. Issue purchase
- Orders and keep internal customers informed of status and delivery.
- Check shipments to ensure orders have been filled correctly. Review and process supplier invoices.
- Participate in the deployment of the new Hardware Asset Management module in our ITSM tool, through
- inventory recording and asset tracking.
What you bring to the role
Knowledge & Professional Experience
- Degree in Business, Finance or Supply Chain Management.
- Completed at least 2nd year in an undergraduate program
- Organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Good negotiation abilities.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software (Excel) for presenting and analyzing data.
What's in it for you?
- Join one of the world’s most sustainably managed companies, dual-listed (NYSE and TSX) and with a market capitalization of over USD $5 billion
- Connect with leaders to help take your career to new heights.
- Join a collaborative work culture centered around values of empowerment, entrepreneurial spirit, and responsibility.
- Benefit from mentorship and development opportunities.
- Take advantage and have access of our competitive benefits packages.
- Access to a flexible work environment in certain locations.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Come as you are :
Join a company that recognizes the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a successful and collaborative work environment.
As a an equal-opportunity employer, we value and embrace all the characteristics that make you uniquely you and seek to provide everyone with an equal chance to succeed.
Even if you feel that you don’t meet all the criteria outlined above, we encourage you to apply and tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role.
Because equity and inclusion matter at Gildan.1 hour ago
Integration Support Tech
Analyst, Talent Development
Senior IT Security AnalystPermanent contractMontreal, Canada
Manager, Business Intelligence - BI Production
Senior Network Administrator (freelance)
Indigenous Employment Opportunities
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte