Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates)job aid for instructions on how to apply.
If you are an active McGill employee (ie : currently in an active contract or position at McGill University), do not apply through this Career Site.
Login to your McGill Workday account and apply to this posting using the Find Jobs report (type Find Jobs in the search bar).
As part of the IT development team, the software developer is involved in the full Software Development Lifecycle (SLDC) process of McGill University IT applications portfolio.
Working closely with other IT teams, he delivers in a timely manner and with high-quality level expected by McGill users.
The software developer designs, develops, debugs, tests, supports / maintains, and integrates applications and IT systems.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Develop the following artifacts (not limited to) : code, scripts (Database and others), automated unit / functional / integration tests, unit test cases, deployment instructions
- Work with other IT Professionals in implementing new systems or modifying existing systems that meet business requirements and are aligned with IT orientationsTransform detailed functional specifications into code / scripts in accordance with design and programming standardsProvide estimates for tasks and artifacts under own responsibility
- Conduct unit testing and support Analysts and Technical teams during functional and integration testing
- Participates in the proposal, definition, and promotion of development standards.
- Performs peer code review and coaching less experienced members of the team.
- Support IT team in resolving system incidents / problems
- Assist Technical Teams during deployment
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education : Undergraduates Degree (related field)
Experience : Three (3) years’ related experience
OTHER QUALIFYING SKILLS AND / OR ABILITIES
- Proven experience DBs and SQL (JDBC and Oracle databases, PL / SQL, SQL Server, TSQL)
- Proven experience with Web Services (SOAP, RES, API Management Gateway, OAuth 2.0, and knowledge of API design patterns are assets)
- Knowledge integration management patterns designs (Azure Integrations is an asset)
- Experience with Version Control Systems (GITLAB, PVCS, and GIT are assets)
- Understanding CI / CD principles (GitLab, Azure CLI are assets)
- Knowledge of modelling languages such as UML
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Experience with Task and Bug tracking tools (JIRA an asset)
- Knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycle approaches (Kanban and SCRUM are assets)
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles, concepts and theories of own discipline and some knowledge of principles and concepts in other functions
- Understands appropriate procedures, policies, practices, systems and regulations
- Knowledge of the higher education sector (an asset)
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail, diligent and rigorous work methods
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work on different projects concurrently and to establish priorities
- Good team player with a strong focus on delivering results to meet the business needs
- Knowledge of French and English. McGill University is an English-language university where day to day duties may require English communication both verbally and in writing.
Minimum Education and Experience :
Bachelor's Degree 3 Years Related Experience /
Annual Salary :
MPEX Grade 05) $65,500.00 - $81,870.00 - $98,240.00
Hours per Week : 33.75 (Full time)
Portfolio Manager Integrations Management
Position End Date (If applicable) :
Deadline to Apply :
McGill University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome applications from racialized persons / visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
McGill implements an employment equity program and encourages members of designated groups to self-identify. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, accessibilityrequest.hr mcgill.ca.8 hours ago
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte