CGI Group, Inc.
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Position Description :
CGI is looking for several mid to senior level .NET developers as part of our client's digital transformation to develop, test, integrate, support and maintain applications within the systems development lifecycle standards.
Your future duties and responsibilities :
- Works independently and quickly produces high quality implementation code for a variety of projects.
- Participates in multiple phases of projects, including requirements gathering, design, development and testing of software.
- Interacts with internal and external development teams, designers and users.
- Understands application performance, coding, scalability, reliability and security.
- Successfully implements new products and solutions for all channels (on-time delivery, on-budget projects, making business cases).
- Addresses identified production issues with solutions supported by the development team.
- Ensures that site performance, page load times, and item counts meet the standards set by the client's technical teams.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role :
- University degree in computer science or computer engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience in web programming.
- Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, .Net Framework 4.0 and more.
- Knowledge of MVC and other design patterns.
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, stored procedure, SSIS and SSRS.
- Experience integrating web service calls and RESTful APIs into JSP pages.
- Good understanding of user interface objects and code for reuse
- Proficient in object-oriented programming, including software design and design patterns
- Bilingualism in French and English / Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for understanding complex problems and finding innovative solutions.
Skills :19 hours ago
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte