Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
About Graitec Group Graitec is a leading global Building Information Modeling (BIM) provider founded in 1986. Our mission is to help architects, engineers, construction, and manufacturing customers to CREATE, SIMULATE, FABRICATE and MANAGE all the data of their projects through the use of BIM technology.
We are one of the largest Autodesk partners in the world and drive growth through our three complementary activities : Value Added Reseller of Autodesk solutions Graitec software solutions (Products and Projects) complementary to the suite of applications offered by our partner Providing customer success services through training, consulting, and support.
Our team of more than 700 experts and talents is distributed across 50 offices in 14 countries, known for their accountability, agility, customer-centricity and innovative spirit, with over 25% in R&D.
We serve over 270,000 customers worldwide. Our ambition is to double our business in the coming years through both organic growth and acquisition.
About the Team Hiring As a manufacturer of high-performance BIM applications, GRAITEC focuses its energy in becoming a truly international Design, Simulation, Fabrication and Data Management software developer for the construction industry around the world.
The R&D division of GRAITEC is a diverse, multicultural environment, with a wide range of experienced professionals, with strong technical / interpersonal skills and a dedication to excellence.
Cantered in Romania, the R&D team also operates locally, in France, UK, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland and Russia, working alongside the Product Management Team in offering top-notch solutions to the AEC sector.
We offer a rewarding working environment, together with comprehensive and ongoing learning, where personal initiative and development are encouraged and the freedom in implementing ideas that people consider beneficial for the company’s activity.
Overview Role purpose / Objective Software Developers are responsible for writing and implementing efficient code for new or existing software inside GRAITEC product portfolio : researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs, testing and evaluating, identifying areas for modification in existing programs and developing these modifications.
- Key Responsibilities Development : Has a global understanding of the architecture of allocated applications Ensure clear and structured programming, keeping performance, maintenance and compatibility requirements in mind Develops software programs, modules, and algorithms for projects, following the specific requirements and company guidelines;
- Designs, implements and modifies the structure of the databases necessary to achieve the required implementations; Is preoccupied with ensuring the best possible quality of implementations;
- Maintains existing programs by making changes following requirements; Configures the applications necessary to carry out the activity;
- Writes specifications for the development of computer programs and describes the architecture of the developed component;
Submits technical reports for developments or for other topics of interest for ongoing projects; Makes proposals for software research and development topics.
- Testing · Creates automatic tests for the carried-out implementations; Tests the carried-out implementations / modifications;
- Documents the source code; Meets programming, documentation, and testing standards and conventions; Promptly solves the problems that arise in the area of competence;
- Key Metrics : Delivery of development on time as expected by manager Minimal return rate from testing team on your development that translate into high quality production Bugs tracked and fixed in timely manner for allocated development Complete 2 trainings per year as defined in developers’ roadmap Responsibilities What you must have done already : Proficiency in C#, with fair knowledge of the language specification;
Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) : encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism Strong 3D math skills, linear algebra, matrix transforms, quaternions.
Experience with Unity3D graphics, collision WebGL deployment experience a huge asset Experience with Webrequests in Unity What is nice to have : Experience with building .
Net Core REST APIs Angular .net framework 4.8 WPF Entity Framework Core Experience with three.js, other gaming engines and 3D frameworks Qualifications Bachelor’s degree / student in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent Fluency in English (spoken / written);
Results-driven, focused on delivering quality work Ability to work as part of a team with good communication skills Very good problem solving & troubleshooting skills Attention to details Self-taught, pro-active and self-motivated Interview Process We are looking for talents that will enjoy, live and accelerate our culture and values.
At Graitec, we work together locally & globally with an Entrepreneurial mindset. As entrepreneurs, we are focused on achieving our vision and do not easily get distracted along the way.
We believe in our products and services and that we are on a path to solve a real problem for our target customers & the overall industry.
We are thoughtful on our investments and lead ethically to maximize the company opportunity. To better understand them, we want to represent the diversity of our customers around the globe & we are breaking our own siloes to better serve them.
To make this culture a reality, we rally our teams around shared cultural attributes we expect the full team to role model in order to realize our mission : · The way we work : Growth, Agility, Innovation and Responsibility · The way we behave : Ambition, Engagement, One Graitec, Positive Energy At Graitec, we’re proud to be committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We value our employees for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams by bringing their authentic self at work.
This resonates with the large variety of customers & markets we operate in, and is part of our success story. As such, we welcome applications from all backgrounds and will not make any assessment into the application process other than candidates’ skills and capabilities to succeed in role.
Interview Process : · Screening / Get to know discussion · Hiring Manager · Peer of hiring manager or key stakeholder to the role from another organization · Business Unit leader7 hours ago
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte