Expert WEB Developer
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Position Description :
CGI Payroll Services Centre (PSC) offers all-in-one cloud-based solution that simplifies Payroll and Human Capital Management.
As part of a dynamic team, you will contribute to the success of local businesses! We are proud of our privileged relationships with clients, and their satisfaction rate is very high.
Every day, our members help hundreds of customers pay their employees in different industries. In this role, you will contribute to the success of local businesses within a dynamic team, with over professionals and 55, customers!
We are looking for a reliable and motivated individual. Are you ready to play a key role?
We are ready for you :
- Never stop growing : Career Opportunities supported by a professional development plan;
- Build true partnerships with your teammates, managers and clients.
- Enjoy our work environment recognized as one of the best in the country (Great Place to Work certified);
- As CGI members you will have access to our Share Purchase Plan and will join our Profit Participation Plan as of your first day with us;
- We care for our members : Employee Assistance Program, Health and wellness program, Comprehensive Insurance coverage financial assistance for your job-related studies; telemedicine, etc.
- Work-life balance : a flexible weekday schedule.
Your future duties and responsibilities :
On a typical day, you will :
- Develop prototypes based on technologies under study in order to confirm target architectures and guide our development teams;
- Identify technical approaches and solutions to meet specific needs;
- Realize development activities on special projects of a technical or targeted nature;
- Contribute to the technological migration of key components of our software architecture;
- Support the development teams when technical issues arise during the evolution of the code within the various environments of our DevOps chain.
- Contribute to technical architecture activities.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role :
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Strong learning skills;
- Solid experience in web application development;
- Excellent development skills;
- Ability to diagnose technical problems in complex environments;
- Knowledge of common design patterns in a web environment;
- Ability to develop a complex technical problem solving approach;
- Comfortable with modern web technologies;
- Good understanding of relational databases;
- Good understanding of the CI / CD chain and DevOps;
- Team player and collaborative approach;
- Good oral and written communication skills in French;
- University degree (e.g. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science);
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with Agile methodology;
- Solid experience in iOS and Android mobile application development.
- Experience with advanced application security.
- Experience with Java.
Essential Technical Knowledge :
- Knowledge of modern web application architecture;
- Knowledge of API and microservices based architectures;
- Microsoft .NET (C#, VB.NET);
- ASP.NET (WebForms / MVC);
- Entity Framework / Linq;
- Good knowledge of IIS, SQL Server, Remote Desktop, Windows services, etc.
- Knowledge of hybrid mobile application architecture (web+mobile native);
- Knowledge of Swift and Java languages;
- Web services : SOAP, WCF. Less than 1 hour ago
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte