Associate Marketing Manager
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
The Associate Marketing Manager supports traditional and digital demand generation and lead nurture programs aimed at driving awareness, consideration, and lead acquisition and nurture for the most effective smart thermostat and energy management system in the hospitality and multi-family market today.
You will work in an energetic environment with opportunities to grow among a dynamic marketing and sales team.
The ideal candidate drives results with a passion for understanding customer / buyer personas that enables them to build, execute, and report on personalized content and marketing strategies in paid (traditional, paid search, PPC), earned (PR, trade publications), owned (website content and SEO, landing pages, email) media.
As an Associate Marketing Manager, YOU WILL :
- Develop and continue to improve personas for unique prospect and customers, leveraging this understanding to inform content strategy in multiple markets (hospitality, multi-dwelling units, on-campus / off-campus, senior living, etc.)
- Develop compelling copy and ideas to create and continually optimize content in lead acquisition sources (paid search, PPC, landing pages / lead forms) as well as lead nurture and ongoing communications via email and automation.
- Drive ESG messaging helping to demonstrate our impact to customer sustainability goals.
- Coordinate and drive SEO keyword research to inform strategic content across website, blog, and social.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product teams to develop compelling case studies from existing customers to highlight in multiple digital and print assets along the research and validation stage in a buyer journey.
- Support communication plans and execution of new product launches and new feature updates across all channels.
- Collaborate with marketing coordinator to provide tradeshow support and content.
- Coordinate with internal teams and agencies on other SEO strategies.
- Continually optimize blog, website & product listing content to deliver best-in-class customer experience on owned content.
- Develop and report on measurable and meaningful KPIs and metrics that support goals with continuous testing and refinement.
- Drive results and support the team across high-level project plans in activating other digital marketing, website, event / tradeshow marketing, email initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE : You gain insight into customer needs.
You stage activities with relevant milestones and schedules.
You make new connections and build relationships in other areas and teams.
You try different solutions for problems and learn from the results.
You convert ideas into actions and produce results with new initiatives. REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCES & SKILLS :
- University degree with a focus on marketing, communications, or other relevant stream.
- 3+ years of experience in brand / marketing management or a related position
- Working knowledge of website content management platforms like Wordpress
- Familiarity and experience with CRM & marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Pardot, MailChimp, etc.)
- Familiarity and experience in Adobe Creative Suite or similar (i.e., InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly solve challenges / problems.
- Ability to manage and grow relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in English PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCES & SKILLS
- Experience in B2B marketing at an agency or corporate environment
- Understanding of the HVAC, Hospitality, or Energy Management markets
- Working experience in Salesforce CRM
- Working experience in WordPress CMS
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Critical thinker, who can analyze and improve processes.
- Fluent in French 10 hours ago
Technicien.ne en comptabilité
Directeur du Marketing / Marketing Manager
Directeur du Marketing / Marketing Manager
Social Media Content Creator
Gestionnaire, Communications Canada
Gestionnaire des communications
Gestionnaire, Marketing numérique
Digital Content Translator - French into English
Conseiller(ère) marketing ventes
Digital Content Translator - French into English ( Montréal)
Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir ajouter un emploi aux favoris
Connexion ou Créez un compte