At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization.
Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
All that in a work environment that offers a lot of flexibility because the well-being of our teams is an everyday priority.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey we could be perfect for each other.
Our head office being located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal, we know that some of our employees are concerned by the roadwork being carried out in the Louis-Hippolyte-La Fontaine tunnel.
That’s why we stood up an in-house advisory committee and implemented new work policies that provide our teams with even more flexibility, no matter where they live.
Whether it’s working from home or having flexible hours when a role requires employees to be physically present at the office , we are constantly revaluating our practices to provide the best possible work environment to our employees.
The ideal person is known for his skill, his rigor and demonstrates a high sense of organization and priorities. The candidate will have experience managing budgets and coordinate invoice payments.
- Support managers & directors in the management of all marketing expenses, from the PO creation to the payment of invoices.
- Support managers & directors in updating the budget monitoring file and participate in monthly recurring meetings
- Follow closely all budget & payment deadlines.
- On an ad hoc basis, attends meetings, writes minutes, and summarizes various documents.
- Performs all regular administrative tasks
- Answer and follow up on calls from external suppliers and various requests
The qualifications we are looking for
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Provide a good service and the ability to work in teams with multiple managers.
- Use judgment, initiative, autonomy, and discretion.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Very good knowledge of computing, especially Microsoft Office and ability to learn new ones.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada :
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as :
- A highly flexible hybrid workplace
- A fitness centre, sports activities, and showers
- A childcare centre that can accommodate up to 78 children
- A cafeteria with a delicious menu prepared by a dedicated chef, healthy options, as well as FARO Roasting Houses and Tim Hortons coffee stations
- Exclusive employee discounts, plus a 10% discount on store merchandise (at all Lowe’s Canada locations)
- Benefits : retirement savings plan, annual bonuses, stock purchase plan, student incentive program, etc.
- Electric car charging stations
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion.
We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.1 hour ago