Colleagues you’ll love.
A dynamic and collaborative workplace where you can contribute to our story.
Comprehensive benefits from day one.
This is the #YPLife and what working at YP is all about.
What is an SEO Specialist at Yellow Pages?
Want to contribute to the development and prosperity of local small and medium-sized businesses? Welcome to Yellow Pages! As a Google Premium Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner, Yellow Pages is a leader in digital marketing for companies across Canada.
As a SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for building, managing, implementing and optimizing a portfolio of SEO campaigns.
You are accountable for the successful and efficient delivery of the campaign and quality assurance of all campaign deliverables.
- Perform initial audits of client’s websites and current state of optimization
- Develop a realistic plan & objectives for their campaign;
- Produce detailed SEO strategies for presentation to the client
- Execute on-site and off-site optimization strategies
- Conduct on-going keyword and competitor research
- Projects are scoped and briefed accurately and are delivered on time and on budget;
- Manage communication and expectations with assigned clients;
- Develop an understanding of the client's business to ensure their campaigns are delivering against identified goals;
- Briefs the campaign team on the client's business and objectives;
- Reviews and provides QA on all documents being delivered to clients;
- Tracks performance of campaigns using internal tools and Google Analytics to ensure success against stated KPI's;
- Works with internal & external partners to ensure campaign objectives are met;
- Keep up-to-date with the constantly changing world of search engine optimization through webinars, training and events.
Why should you apply for the SEO Specialist position?
- We offer training , a flexible benefits package on your first day!
- Employee reward and recognition programs
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday, no weekend
What do you need to be a SEO Specialist at Yellow Pages?
Experience & knowledge :
- Fluent in English
- College or University degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 2 to 5 years in a similar role with agency experience preferred
- Current knowledge of SEO and search marketing best practices
- Google Analytics Certification
- Ability to analyze analytics data and make data-driven recommendations
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player
You are ready to join the Yellow Pages adventure as a SEO Specialist? Send us your resume right now!
About Yellow Pages
We’ve been in the game since 1908 and we continue to transform to offer our 125 000 clients the best possible products and services.
We foster business relationships between Canadian small-to-medium businesses and their prospective customers. We do this by providing tailored, locally-relevant digital media and marketing solutions designed with both in mind.
Over 76% of our revenue is generated by digital solutions.
LI-Remote2 hours ago