Join a diverse and talented team
For years now, we’ve been designing lingerie and swimwear for everyday living. Why do we do what we do? Because we want women around the world to look and feel their best! Join our dynamic team to start a stimulating professional career in a committed and constantly evolving environment.
We’re a proudly local company with more than 3,500 employees and more than 275 stores across Canada and in 17 countries around the globe (100 stores).
Exclusive job perks
- 50% discount on all products;
- Flexible hours;
- Hybrid work from home schedule (head office);
- Opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Being part of a family-owned business committed to the community;
- Performance bonuses (in-store sales or management position);
- Recognition program for years of service;
- Innovation program to encourage idea sharing;
- Referral bonus ;
- Dayforce Wallet (pay on demand : you’ll be able to access a portion of your pay as soon as your shift ends).
For full-time employees :
- Group insurance plan;
- Three (3) to five (5) paid personal days (depending on the position);
- Minimum of 2% employer contribution to your RRSP.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The e-commerce merchandiser / writer determines how the product should be described and presented to the customer. They support the content of the website.
They manage, in part, the online product catalog, descriptions, categories, photos, keywords for search tools. They also write all the technical content related to the product and makes sure to upload this content on the site.
- Enrich product content and work with the team to ensure a complete and accurate level of product information;
- Write product descriptions, upload images, upload color swatches;
- Collaborate on projects to improve and optimize product pages in terms of descriptions and language;
- Assist in the improvement of the site by working with the e-commerce team;
- Follow up on product and product attribute uploads and resolve issues with product photography, content and translation, as well as ensuring products are available for purchase online;
- As required, maintain product associations, accurate keywords, create categories and other tasks in the product information system;
- As needed, participate in various online merchandising activities such as keeping product collections and galleries up to date, creating different category pages;
- Ensure constant strategic monitoring of the competition to suggest improvements in the way product content is written.
Search for the right word to describe the clothes.
Proactively suggest ways to improve product descriptions.
- DEC in marketing, fashion merchandising or other related subject;
- 1 to 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Strong writing skills and fluency in French required;
- Interest in technical writing and product description;
- Experience in marketing and / or e-commerce;
- Attention to detail and attention to detail;
- Bilingualism essential (spoken and written);
- Curiosity and interest in fashion, apparel or textiles;
- Understanding of e-commerce best practices;
- Very good command of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Very good organizational skills;
- Good ability to solve problems quickly;
- Good team spirit;
- Passion for the digital world and e-commerce;
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity.
La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.1 hour ago