Senior content creation manager - Thought leadership for TELUS Health
Offre publiée le 2023-01-24
At TELUS Health, we are on a mission to revolutionize access to sustainable healthcare and to foster remarkable health experiences.
By combining the strength of our technology and team, we’re enabling access to the best preventive health and wellness solutions for people in Canada, and around the world.
We are looking for a fully-bilingual content creation manager - thought leadership professional to join our Corporate Marketing team.
We are a dynamic, results oriented and purpose-driven team who work together every day to bring our promise to life : reimagine the way health is delivered and experienced.
This candidate will play an invaluable role in developing and executing end-to-end content strategies that solidifies TELUS Health’s leadership position in the digital health space.
If you have proven expertise in corporate content marketing, excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and enjoy finding solutions to complex issues for an informed audience, this position is for you.
The ideal candidate :
- Has a proven ability to turn business objectives into actionable communication and marketing strategies and programs
- Is a passionate, highly flexible and curious self-starter who strives to exceed expectations and to push boundaries
- Is goal oriented and can easily prioritize, manages multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously in a very fast-paced and changing environment
- Possess strong communications and writing skills in both official languages and is driven by a passion for storytelling
- Has deep expertise at thinking, executing and promoting solid content marketing strategies for complex audiences
- Has a proven track record of executing multi-channel marketing initiatives across digital, social, traditional and next-generation channels
- Is a strong collaborator and comfortable working with an extensive network of stakeholders
As Senior content creation manager, you will :
- Create a strategic corporate marketing plan to expand TELUS Health's reach beyond niche markets
- Support initiatives that will strengthen the TELUS Health brand among key audiences and / or markets
- Raise awareness and elevate the TELUS Health brand by developing high-impact content that is aligned with the strategy
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop strategies and tactics that will drive performance and help achieve goals
- Manage the content marketing strategy to position TELUS Health as a leader while creating programs that support the growth of the business.
In this capacity, you will also monitor progress and provide quarterly performance reports
- Manage the strategic corporate content marketing plan to ensure that it is aligned with internal teams such as communications, public relations and government relations, as well as with the various product marketing teams throughout the organization
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders such as brand, digital, events, communications and social media as well as our partner agencies to ensure programs reach the desired audiences and that they are delivered on time and on budget
- Minimum of 10 years in a marketing or communication role preferably within the healthcare industry
- Bilingual (French and English) required
- Strong communications and writing skills in both official languages
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or MBA preferred
- Proven expertise in elaborating communications strategies, planning, development and execution using multi-channel approach
- Strong marketing copywriting skills
- Attention to details, organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-motivation, requiring minimal supervision to accomplish tasks, and capacity to work under pressure 3 hours ago