We are actively seeking a Senior Analyst, Search Marketing (PPC). The ideal candidate will become an integral member of our Halo team while also working closely with our customers and Media Experts planning teams.
- Help in leading and mentoring junior SEM Analysts & Coordinators.
- Provide thought leadership and driving strategy for some of Canada’s top SEM accounts.
- Perform output quality control (reports, post analyses, campaign setups, etc.).
- Monitor campaign budgets being managed by junior members to respect deadlines.
- Develop, implement, manage and optimize Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns for various customers across a variety of online publishers including Google and Bing Ads.
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, bucketing, and matching in order to develop quality keyword lists for both PPC and SEO purposes.
- Create promotional text ads for use with a variety of campaigns across different publishers and develop ad testing programs.
- Report on PPC campaign performance through the use of Web Analytics Software,
- Bid Management Platforms, Excel, Power Point and proprietary or 3rd party reporting tools.
- Help to develop, implement, analyze and communicate on PPC and SEO synergies.
- Participate in campaign briefings, meetings, presentations, and reporting calls.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in the Search Marketing industry in North America through constant research, article reading, webinars, and industry events.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Search Marketing (PPC).
- Minimum 2 years of client service and / or customer management experience in an agency environment.
- Experience managing, mentoring, supervising, and coaching small teams.
- Proven success in managing, optimizing, and reporting on PPC campaigns.
- Ability to integrate and synergize PPC and SEO campaigns for maximum impact.
- Solid understanding of how other media activities affect PPC, SEO and Paid Social campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills to generate actionable insights from data interpretation.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Google Analytics, and Adobe Site Catalyst.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- Experience with DoubleClick Search, Adobe Marketing Cloud, and DCM is an asset.
- Google AdWords Advanced and BING Ads Certification required.
- Knowledge and experience in Paid Social Media Marketing is an asset.
- Experience with A / B and / or Multivariate testing concepts is an asset. (Required if Senior)
IPG Mediabrands is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties, regardless of their preferred official language.
Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates for their interest in IPG Mediabrands, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.1 hour ago