Role and Responsibilities
Passionate about your field? Looking for a work environment where you can collaborate with members from different teams and use a multitude of state-of-the-art technological tools?
Do you care about customer satisfaction and doing your job well? Want to join a world class company and industry leader and be proud to contribute to our projects and mission?
At CAE, each of our teams plays a specific role in ensuring the quality of our products and services. That’s why we need your expertise and passion to complete our team!
The role we are offering you :
The CAE Civil Marketing and Strategy team is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to help us achieve aggressive growth objectives and to position CAE as a high-tech company in the aviation industry.
Your mission will be to take on exciting marketing communication projects to support CAE’s positioning in global markets and build awareness and loyalty by communicating our messages in an impactful and creative way, as our business continues to grow.
You will work with the overall Integrated Marketing team and the broader Marketing and Strategy teams and you will specially support the Company’s Business Units in effectively managing the marketing communications strategy
This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded professional, with experience managing marketing communication projects with a special focus in content strategy, customer communications and events related communication strategies.
Key Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Brand and Marketing Communications, Civil Aviation Training Solutions :
- Support the Brand & Marketing Communications function in strategies for brand positioning, content marketing, storytelling, creative campaigns, product launch, advertising and promotion, customer communications, marketing programs and special marketing communications projects supporting Civil’s business units.
- Participate in the development and implementation of external communications campaigns, strategies and programs for our customers (in a context of a recent acquisition).
- Develop engaging communications aimed at supporting and enhancing our global customer experience.
- Develop and support various Civil Marketing communication channels and vehicles (newsletters, presentations, blogs).
- Develop concepts and write content for a wide range of communications tools.
- Provide strategic communications counsel to internal customers for their external communications.
You'll love this job if :
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Experience in communications planning and project management.
- Your problem-solving skills are unparalleled.
- You are a strong communicator and collaborator and work effectively with all members of the organization, from individual contributors to top executives.
- You can multitask and don’t mind doing some grunt work.
- You always maintain a friendly disposition even (and especially) under pressure.
- Quick on your feet! When problems arise, you are reliable and are focus on finding solutions.
- You are passionate about what you do and love to take different types of projects at the same time.
Our ideal candidate has :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing Communications, or related discipline.
- Bilingual with excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills in English and French.
- Experience in aviation industry a plus.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, sense of autonomy and self-discipline.
- Ability to show initiative, autonomy and creativity.
CAE offers :
- state-of-the-art technological tools.
- job stability.
- an exciting career path.
- a positive working atmosphere.
- a collaborative work environment.
- attractive benefits, including a competitive pension plan.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.1 hour ago