As the web merchandiser for the eCommerce team, you will contribute to Laura’s success by supporting the objective of providing a personalized shopping experience tailored to each customer’s need.
How will you support the team?
As an integral part of the eCommerce team, is responsible for the coordination and execution of the online activities for the Laura and Melanie Lyne Websites.
You will improve the customer shopping experience and performance metrics, incorporating findings from the activities and analyses (for understanding customer behavior product performance, inventory levels).
- Ensures that the right product is in the right place, at the right time.
- Maintain the online product catalogue and ensures optimal product assortments, accurate product information, and appropriate exposure / themed landing pages.
- Administers product categorization, creates cross-sell opportunities and conducts competitive analysis.
- Ensures timely release of product to the site with joint accountability for accurate product information / photography.
- Monitors and tracks product performance and availability of inventory.
- Follows-up on the process by which product is photographed and presented on the Websites.
- Coordinates with IT vendors to implement merchandising ideas and ensure technical feasibility (i.e. A / B testing).
The people who thrive with us have / are :
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or eCommerce.
- Expérience in eCommerce, Website development or merchandising experience.
- Strong knowledge of web merchandising tools, such as Shopify, SalesForce, Akeneo (PIM).
- Strong analytical skills and experience with analytical tool, like Google Analytics.
- Ability to multitask and set priorities under tight time constraints
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingualism (French and English / written and spoken)
Don't miss this opportunity to join an exceptional team!
Laura Canada is a family-owned retailer housing two iconic women’s fashion apparel brands, Laura and Melanie Lyne. Based in Laval, Quebec, we design, produce, market and sell our fashion collections across Canada.
We proudly employ over 2,000 dedicated team members and operate more than 140 retail store locations as well as operating laura.
ca and melanielyne.com. We attribute our success to the unwavering commitment of our teams to delivering outstanding customer experiences while embodying our shared values of integrity, respect, teamwork, performance, and passion.
At Laura Canada, we believe that delivering an outstanding customer experience is driven by our commitment to an outstanding employee experience.6 days ago