- Work Term : Temporary
- Work Language : French
- Hours : 40 hours per week
- Education : Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience : 1 to less than 7 months
Work site environment
- Assist machine operators or assemblers
- Assist in setting up and dismantling equipment
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Transport material and tools to and from work areas
- Prepare raw materials for mixing process
- Monitor machines to watch for jammed materials or defective products
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Forklift Operator Certification
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Fast-paced environment
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Own tools / equipment
- Safety equipment / gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses / goggles
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
Paramedical services coverage
As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning / training paid by employer
- On-site recreation and activities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Wellness program Less than 1 hour ago