It’s an exciting time at Execaire, a division of IMP Group Ltd. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers.
Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demands of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Execaire.
As the Administrator of Client Account Managers, you will help Execaire perform to the best of its abilities by providing essential administrative support to the team of Client Account Managers.
This new role will help the Account Managers achieve optimization of client accounts by providing a strong support foundation for the team.
The incumbent will be responsible for completing several integral administrative tasks across all regions, helping serve as the central support contact for all Account Managers.
- Ensure Salesforce.com, our CRM database, is consistently updated and accurate.
- Track all aircraft subscription and agreement expiries and work with the respective Account Managers to have these services renewed in a timely manner.
- Work with the Account Managers as each charter trip is completed in order to administer charter billing sheets in JD Edwards, our accounting system.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Account Management team as required, including but not limited to drafting customs clearance documents for the Aircraft Account Coordinators, initiating maintenance quote requests from vendors, and initiating insurance claims with finance.
- Administer standard company agreements to ensure timely renewals and follow-through with Account Managers until the agreements are executed.
- Administer new company agreements with basic customer and aircraft information for Account Managers.
- Request new agreements or agreement renewals from third party vendors and internally assist Account Managers until such agreements are successfully accomplished.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL RELATIONS
- Assure proper and timely feedback to Account Managers requests.
- Proactively communicate with necessary parties, whether internal or external to Execaire, to obtain the information needed to achieve this role.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Certificate in administration, or related field.
- 1 3 years of relevant experience in an administrative role, preferably in the Aviation industry.
- Organized, self-motivated, professional, independent yet a team player, and results-oriented with a focus on quality and detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & French.
- Ability to work strategically in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment.
- Salesforce, JDE or other ERP system experience an asset.
What you can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group :
Competitive Salary, full benefits plan, RRSP, reduced gym membership, and a great dynamic team!
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels.
We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented.
If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.1 hour ago