We’re looking for an eager Product Manager to join the Tecsys team for a 4-month internship position during the Summer of 2023.
The internship will run from May 1st through August 25th, 2023.
Tecsys is a publicly traded TSX scale-up enterprise software company focused on supply chain transformation. Its OMNITM Order Management Software (OMS) Platform helps retailers connect their digital commerce to their physical stores.
Iconic brands like Sephora, Ubisoft, Quicksilver, Columbia Sportswear, and Browns Shoes use Tecsys OMNITM OMS every day to process millions of omni-channel orders.
The OMNITM OMS Product team is responsible for determining the strategic direction and translating that vision into product features for the development organization and technical documentation for customers.
As a Product Manager Co-op, you will join this mighty team to pave the future of omni-channel commerce.
Purpose and Objectives :
As a co-op student on the OMNITM OMS Product Team you will work very closely with other Product Managers, Technical Writers, and Research & Development (R&D) teams.
You will be responsible for supporting the Product Department as a critical member of our cohesive team.
- Feature refinement including writing developer-ready epics, features, and user-stories
- Keep on top of the latest market and industry trends related to retail and order management systems
- Creating and updating marketing collateral (presentations, newsletters, datasheets, etc.) to enable sales and improve product positioning
- Sharing ideas and research to teams in memorable ways
- Monitoring competition and other demand indicators
Skills & Qualifications :
- Curious technical aptitude you don’t need to be a developer, but you do need to know how to communicate your ideas effectively and understand baseline concepts
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and take a proactive approach
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Familiar with agile software development practices
- Superior organization skills
- Design aptitude a bonus!
If you possess these skills and have a desire to work with emerging technology within Retail, we want you on our team.
Please note that you must include a full transcript of your grades to be considered as well as a professional cover letter indicating why you are a good fit for this position.
Tecsys is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.1 day ago