Posted 30 days ago This job may expire soon! Competition Number : 43C1FF1833
Keywords Studios is an international provider of technical services to the global video game industry with 70 studios in 23 countries.
We provide a full set of integrated services, combining a local presence with our key customers and a pool of talents across the entire gaming spectrum.
The organization employs more than 8,000 people, including over 200 IT staff globally.
We are looking for an IT Support Lead to join our IT team. The IT Support lead must follow the procedures established by the IT department and lead the team to do the same.
They must manage, coordinate, motivate, supervise, and coach IT support technicians. They will also have to supervise and teach the IT Support Senior Technicians to prepare them to assist with management tasks as needed.
When no team lead is available, the Senior Technician becomes the team's first point of contact.
- Manage, lead and motivate the team.
- Plan, create and execute project strategies.
- Provide daily positive and constructive performance feedback to Technicians.
- Provide both positive recognition and warnings appropriately.
- Primary point of contact for IT specific questions and concerns raised by the team.
- Responsible for the upkeep of Keywords and hardware / software policy, process and security.
- Resolve conflicts / issues and escalate to others as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues if necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently.
- Strong leadership skills and decision making abilities.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Agile and flexible to change.
- Skillful in conflict management and giving of constructive feedback.
- Results driven and able to lead a team to success.
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of accuracy and leads by example.
- Demonstrates a keen eye for errors / inconsistencies in both their own and others contribution, highlighting or amending these as appropriate.
- Honest & open communication, speaks up in meetings, shares opinions.
- Understands and is able to meet deadlines.
- Listens actively, encourages and incorporates others input.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Has relevant IT skills in order to work with different software and hardware required for projects.
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, agile tools, and project tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel, experience working within MS Office.
- Diploma in IT Support or similar experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, and consoles' OS a bonus
- Starting salary of $50 000 / year with yearly salary increases;
- Schedules of 4x 10h or 5x 8h available;
- Monetary bonus for evening, night and weekend schedules;
- Cellular reimbursement of $45 / month;
- Advantageous group insurance with dental coverage, glasses, medication, and more;
- Regular team activities (BBQ, game nights, trivia, and others);
- Committed, present and friendly team in a pleasant work environment;
- Team satisfaction regularly assessed;
- Opportunities to drive new ideas and initiatives. 2 hours ago