The Production Clerk’s primary goal is to prepare work orders.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter, goal driven, love production and have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry, then we are looking for you!
The opportunity :
- Preparation for Production Clean lab and equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)Prepare raw products and packaging materialsFollow procedures and maintain all parameters conformant to cGMPs
- Packaging of Chemicals and Devices Prepare / stage packaging materialsPackage bulk chemicals, devices, narcotics and controlled substancesClean lab and utensils after completion of production
- Kit Issue Inspect the Packaging Master; verify the lot #, bottles & caps, celon bands, labelsPerform any adjustments for overages, shortages, wastage and samples in SysproIssue job receipts in Syspro
Travel : No travel required.
- High School diploma and minimum one (1) to four (4) years of experience in production
- Good English language skills
- Good command of MS Office Suite, Syspro is an asset
- Accountable, detail-oriented, team player
- Good mathematical, planning and organizing abilities
Licenses & Certifications8 hours ago