Facility Location- Toronto
Work Location -
Posting Locations - Montreal, QC; Brampton, ON; Toronto (GTA), ON
Department - Talent & Development
Job Function - Human Resources
Employee Type - Regular Employee FT Salaried
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include : Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and Vitaminwater®;
and our partner brands : Canada Dry®, Monster Energy® and A&W®.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders and communities through our shared values : lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
About This Opportunity
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Talent Development, the Analyst, Talent Development is the technical expert and system administrator of the organization’s Learning Management System (LMS) ensuring data integrity, problem resolution and appropriate stakeholder communication and support.
The Analyst, Talent Development will work with the Capability & Talent Development team to support and execute Coke Canada’s training programs and process improvements, including but not limited to supporting the strategy, development, implementation, management, communication, and administration of these programs.
will develop e-learnings, videos and other engaging content that drives our learning culture.
- Supports the design, testing, implementation, integration, and regular administration of the company’s LMS
- Ensures LMS data is accurate through the maintenance of user information, enrolments, courses, and training; uses the appropriate governance methodology
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves system issues as well as detects and prevents potential issues before they occur.
Develops appropriate escalation procedures to address system issues and mitigate risk
- Assists with the customization of the LMS to the organization’s needs. Liaises with IT to customize tailored reports according to internal stakeholder requests
- Develops and regularly updates system documentation (including processes and protocols), user procedures, guides, and training for end users of the LMS.
Is responsible for end-user communications
Learning Design and Delivery
- Curate engaging blended learning content that enhance skill development and knowledge retention
- Evaluate and monitor effectiveness of learning experiences through development of post training support and reinforcement tools to sustain behavioural change and drive improved performance and business outcomes.
- Partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization to identify target audience learning needs and ensure learning assets meet business requirements.
- Work on ad hoc projects and other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree required Business, Human Resources, Information Technology or related field preferred
- Experience in LMS administration is preferred
- 1-3 years of previous Talent / HR experience required
- Knowledge in adult learning : principles, administration, instructional design preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; adept at translating business requirements to technical teams to achieve results
- Experience planning, designing, developing, coordinating and / or delivering learning and development programs.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, with the proven ability to prioritize, handle multiple assignments, work accurately within tight timelines, and interact collaboratively in a team environment.
- 2+ years of experience with learning management systems. Experience working with SuccessFactors LMS is an asset.
- Bilingual (French and English) required
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited ( Coke Canada ) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor.
The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following : criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s abstract review.
Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com9 hours ago