At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization.
Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
All that in a work environment that offers a lot of flexibility because the well-being of our teams is an everyday priority.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey we could be perfect for each other.
Our head office being located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal, we know that some of our employees are concerned by the roadwork being carried out in the Louis-Hippolyte-La Fontaine tunnel.
That’s why we stood up an in-house advisory committee and implemented new work policies that provide our teams with even more flexibility, no matter where they live.
Whether it’s working from home or having flexible hours when a role requires employees to be physically present at the office , we are constantly revaluating our practices to provide the best possible work environment to our employees.
The Director, Media and Monetization is responsible for delivering data-led strategic media recommendations for the RONA Inc.
brands, as well as leading and inspiring a team of planning professionals. The incumbent must think strategically and work collaboratively to create and deliver recommendations for internal clients’ strategic goals and business objectives.
In addition, the person in this role must set up the RONA Inc. monetization function from planning to execution, including the team, technology, and processes.
They will work as part of a multi-faceted marketing team to ensure the product is grounded in consumer and market insights, delivering business objectives.
The Director must imperatively collaborate across not only all of Marketing, but also with external partners such as the media agency, platform partners, media partners, as well as internal partners such as Data Analytics, Online, Product, and IT to ensure a cohesive and high-performing plan across all channels.
This role has many objectives, including traffic and revenue goals, while building the RONA Inc. brands. This is accomplished by understanding the consumer, the competitive landscape and business priorities, and applying those inputs to execute a strategic, multi-channel plan, along with a broader quarterly / annual go-to-market strategy that is actionable by other cross-functional teams across the enterprise to ensure continuity and execution.
This position must lead efforts to evaluate opportunities that drive the organization forward, while balancing the resources available to deliver the plans.
Media planning and execution :
- Lead the team in the development of the annual +$50MM media plan, including traditional and digital channels to drive traffic online and in stores
- Be the link between the Director, Integrated Brand Marketing and the Director, Brand Engagement to deliver on brand promise and category business objectives
- Lead the agency to ensure plan and execution is delivering on objectives
- Work closely with BI to continually measure the performance of media strategy and tactics
RONA Inc. monetization :
- Determine, plan, launch, lead, and execute the new monetization function within RONA Inc. to generate revenue for the organization
- Be the link between IT, Online, CRM / Loyalty, and Finance teams to deliver a profitable media network leveraging 1st party data
Leading others :
- Develop an industry-leading team that will deliver traffic, revenue, differentiation, and brand goals
- Encourage and build trust, respect, and cooperation among team members and peers
- Establish strong working relationships with the management team, provide a strategic voice, work effectively and transparently in a partner-like fashion
- Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring subordinates’ progress
- Identify developmental needs of others on the team and coach them to improve their knowledge or skills
- Create an engagement and productivity climate by empowering others and encouraging them to contribute ideas and make decisions
- Inspire productivity by establishing a clear vision, maintaining two-way communication, and distributing the workload in an organized manner
- Have a hands-on passionate approach to the job while enabling and promoting an inclusive and diverse team and working environment
The qualifications we are looking for
- Demonstrated ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization
- Strong business acumen and analytic skills
- 10 years of leadership experience (required)
- 2 years of monetization experience (required)
- 10 years of technological experience with various platforms (required)
- 5 years of experience in marketing planning and / or media planning (preferred)
- License or certification : Google AnalyticsAdobe Analytics
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada :
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as :
- A highly flexible hybrid workplace
- A fitness centre, sports activities, and showers
- A childcare centre that can accommodate up to 78 children
- A cafeteria with a delicious menu prepared by a dedicated chef, healthy options, as well as FARO Roasting Houses and Tim Hortons coffee stations
- Exclusive employee discounts, plus a 10% discount on store merchandise (at all Lowe’s Canada locations)
- Benefits : retirement savings plan, annual bonuses, stock purchase plan, student incentive program, etc.
- Electric car charging stations
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- And much more! 1 hour ago