Details and Requirements :
The Delivery Consultant (DC), Technology supports the growth and development of Canadian entrepreneurs with the delivery of high-quality digital technology advisory (consulting) projects.
This is accomplished primarily by helping clients with impactful digital adoption roadmaps and the evaluation of suitable business software solutions and industry specific technology solutions.
The Delivery Consultant is responsible for ensuring successful projects by contributing their strong knowledge and experience for the adoption of a wide range of business systems and applications, along with solid business acumen, analytical and client management abilities.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Deliver a unique offering of technology advisory (consulting) projects, consisting primarily of digital adoption plans (roadmaps) for a wide range of Clients of varying size and industries (e.
g. manufacturing, construction, distribution, retail, prof. services). The objective is to help companies adopt and benefit from digital technology in their business.
Provide knowledge, guidance and subject matter expertise to Clients on suitable business applications and platforms (e.g.
ERP, CRM, MRP, WMS, Project Mgmt. Field Service, BI, E-commerce, etc.).
- Ensure successful project delivery through effective management of project scope, quality deliverables, communication, and timelines.
- Keep current with trends in digital technologies and strategic thinking that is relevant to SME’s; and leverage this knowledge to support our clients and enhance our solutions and tools.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, commerce, or engineering with a focus on information systems;
MBA, or related professional designation is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in a management / technology consulting environment.
- Solid experience in leading Client facing technology consulting engagements.
- Deep expertise in business applications and platf 2 hours ago