QC Laboratory Analyst, finished products & stability - Monday to Thursday
Offre publiée le 2023-01-20
Schedule : Monday to Thursday (9.5h / day from Monday to Wednesday, 9h on Thursday)
Under supervision and in collaboration with a team, as a Quality Control Laboratory Analyst, you will conduct analysis on samples of finished products and execute stability tests using methods, techniques, analytical equipment and according to pre-established specifications.
Tasks and responsibilities :
- To perform physical and Physico-chemical tests, qualitative and quantitative chemical analyses
- To ensure the use of current versions of the specifications and methods
- To program and operate the existing data acquisition systems.
- To share observations with the immediate supervisor to suggest ideas of improvement.
- To report any difference between the result obtained and the one expected.
- To participate in continuous improvement program using available tools.
- To ensure full compliance with the guidelines of Good Laboratory Practice.
- To ensure to meet HSE standards.
Skills, knowledge & abilities :
- Agility, strong focus on results and customers
- Ability to communicate openly, clearly and transparently at all levels, in writing as well as orally
- Collaboration and openness decisions
- Exemplary and positive attitude motivated by the mission and company’s values
- Accountability to the facts and acts
- Knowledge of current laboratory technologies
- Familiar with the guidelines of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Fluency in the use of Empower II software (Waters), LIMS (Labware) and Microsoft Excel and Word. 5 hours ago