- Work with the various art and engineering stakeholders to help define, create, document and manage the project’s art tools and workflows.
- Develop procedural tools and systems in engine or DCC applications to help scale content production for large open worlds.
- Understand the art content creation process and drive improvements in efficiency and quality via modifications to process or by creating tools.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with the art team, both in the DCC packages and in the game engine.
- Participate in art asset and level reviews, with an eye towards identifying technical concerns and risks.
- Knowledge of procedural asset creation software like Houdini, Substance.
- Experience writing scripts / tools in Python, C# or C++ is an asset.
- Understanding of modern lighting and rendering techniques is an asset.
- Experience working on current console platforms and PC.
- Experience with the full development cycle of AAA games is an asset.
- Strong teamwork skills. 1 hour ago