Req ID : 224621
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Java Developer to join our team in Montreal, Quebec (CA-QC), Canada (CA). You must be based in Montreal in order to work in a hybrid scenario (2- 3 days per week in office).
Relocation to Montreal can be considered.
Position Description :
The Client Reporting team is responsible for a suite of distributed software applications that administer, generate, and send over 3,000,000 reports per night to our clients.
The successful candidate will be part of a new and dynamic team that is being built up in our client’s Montreal office. You will be involved in the software development and maintenance of various distributed frontend / backend systems including middleware components, web, desktop, and infrastructure components.
Job Responsibilities Include :
- Design & implement distributed applications, enhance, and support existing systems.
- Utilize strong object-oriented design (OOD), algorithms & programming skills to implement multi-tier distributed systems.
- Work closely with internal, external clients and users to deliver solutions.
- Will have the opportunity to participate in system integration efforts and requirements.
Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ years of strong programming skills in Java, Spring.
- Good working knowledge of Unix / Linux based systems, APIs and shell scripting.
- Knowledge of distributed systems / algorithms, web services, and multi-threading.
- Knowledge of Sybase or any RDBMS
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player.
- Must work using Agile methodologies and processes to maximize productivity and client satisfaction.
Preferred Skills :
- SOA, IBM MQ Series, CXF, Servlets / JSP, Docker / Kubernetes
- Mobile application development framework such as Ionic
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.13 hours ago