From coast-to-coast, our inspiring colleagues are at the heart of what we do best : helping people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times.
With our team, you’ll bring this purpose to life every day by living our Values, being open to change, and pursuing your goals.
In return, we’ll give you countless opportunities to learn and grow, alongside a diverse and passionate community of experts the best the industry has to offer.
You’ll be empowered to be your best self, do your best work, and make a meaningful impact. Here, you can help shape the future of insurance, win as a team, and grow with us.
About the role
As a Senior Paid Search Analyst, you will become an integral part of paid search program for the belairdirect, Intact Insurance, National Bank Insurance, Anthony Insurance and Johnson Insurance brands.
You will be responsible for campaign execution and play a key role in helping our brands achieve profitable growth. Working closely with experts in charge of other digital channels, you will balance strategy, innovation and action to achieve the expected results.
You’ll get to...
- Work closely with the Paid Search team and manage a multi-million-dollar budget.
- Provide thought leadership and driving strategy.
- Perform output quality control (reports, post analyses, campaign setups, etc.).
- Be responsible for campaign planning, implementation, performance tracking and optimization to stimulate profitable growth.
- Lead the segmentation and targeting strategy to maximize relevance and performance.
- Continuously track results, identify growth and optimization opportunities across the sales funnel and present a testing plan.
- Work closely with other team members to coordinate projects, ensure consistency between decisions, leverage learnings and propose joint actions.
- Manage the relationship with our partners : know how to mobilize, ensure understanding of business needs, help prioritize deliverables and ensure deadlines are met.
- Participate in developing a culture of continuous improvement to strengthen knowledge of the organization’s digital sector, including but not limited to paid search.
- Drive change, actively promote innovation by following the latest trends and challenge the status quo.
- Undergraduate degree (bachelor’s or equivalent) in marketing or communications, or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in managing paid search campaign with a focus on performance. Agency experience an asset.
- You have managed large-scale campaigns; multi-brands, multi-products with significant budgets.
- Proven success in optimizing, and reporting on SEM campaigns.
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics. Ideally Google Ads Fundamentals and Search Advertising certified.
- Results-oriented, you have a strong analytical mind.
- Experience with A / B and / or Multivariate testing concepts is an asset.
- Well organized and excellent at project management, you easily handle situations with multiple stakeholders to manage, and you can manage tight deadlines.
- You have a solutions-driven mindset, not afraid to challenge status-quo, and innovate.
- Approaching things with a positive attitude, you are a high-energy person, with a collaborative approach.
- You love working in a fast-pace, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. French, an asset.
What we offer
Working here means you'll be empowered to be and do your best every day. Here is some of what you can expect as a permanent member of our team :
A financial rewards program that recognizes your success
An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan; we match 50% of net shares purchased
An extensive flex pension and benefits package, with access to virtual healthcare
Flexible work arrangements
Possibility to purchase up to 5 extra days off per year
An annual wellness account that promotes an active and healthy lifestyle
Access to tools and resources to support physical and mental health, embracing change and connecting with colleagues
A dynamic workplace learning ecosystem complete with learning journeys, interactive online content, and inspiring programs
Inclusive employee-led networks to educate, inspire, amplify voices, build relationships and provide development opportunities
Inspiring leaders and colleagues who will lift you up and help you grow
A Community Impact program, because what you care about is a part of what makes you different. And how you contribute to your community should be just as unique.30+ days ago