Zimmer Biomet is a global medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
Our software development team is known for its creative and friendly atmosphere, its rigorous development process, and its ability to evolve.
Our contracts include the development of robotic surgical assistance applications.
You will directly contribute to our products in this position. Your work will serve to improve the lives of real patients! You will work in an Agile environment (SCRUM) which is a must in the software development industry today.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate cybersecurity activities, including vulnerability and threat management strategy and incident response process.
- Oversee and contribute to the security of the robotics platform during the development and deployment cycle.
- Participate in the design and maintenance of security procedures and policies, e.g., operating system configuration.
- Conduct platform software, hardware, and network security audits.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary development team composed of Programmers, Mechanical Engineers, and Biomedical Engineers.
Expected Areas of Competence
- You are a creative person with strong teamwork skills and an excellent analytical mind.
- Ability to communicate in French and English.
- TCP / IP networking and firewall configuration.
- Monitoring and tracking of cyber attack trends.
- Knowledge of cryptography and encryption.
- Use of vulnerability scanners and network analysis tools.
- VPN and anti-virus configuration.
- Conducting penetration tests.
- Threat modeling.
- Knowledge of PowerShell.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor 's degree in Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a discipline with strong cybersecurity experience.
- 5+ years security analyst experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system configuration and security management.
- Familiar with robotics (Asset).
- Knowledge of C++ / Python programming languages (Asset).
- Experience with Qt (Asset).
- Experience in a highly regulated industry (pharmaceutical, aerospace, medical) (Asset).
- Experience in Agile / Scrum development teams (Asset).
- Up to 10%
- A current passport is required
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life to people around the world.
This is why we offer you a competitive rewards package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness incentives, employee assistance programs as well as paid time off for vacation and holidays.
EOE / M / F / Vet / DisabilityLess than 1 hour ago