More Than Just an Opportunity :
The Digital Marketer will play an important role in our digital team. You will oversee our Digital Marketing Platforms (SEO / SEM / Analytics etc.
manage digital agency relationships, take the ownership of our digital marketing strategies, and lead us to success through smarter acquisition & conversion.
This is a perfect timing to take a fresh start, as you will become part of our 2023’s core marketing strategy, use your experience & knowledge to take YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE.
Your Day-to-Day Matters :
- Take the ownership of Techo-Bloc’s digital performance (traffic & conversions from SEO / SEM / Social / Automation, etc.)
- Initiate tactics that optimize different types of marketing conversions such as social ads, organic search, landing pages, posts, emails, remarketing campaigns, etc.
- Manage our external digital marketing consultants / agencies / freelancers by clarifying needs & challenging their delivery
- Explain digital information to non-digital colleagues
- Manage conversion budget & propose better ad spending model
- Execute on SEO / SEM practices & optimization
- Help achieve stronger social media performance with our Social Media Manager
- Optimize marketing automation process with our Marketing Automation Specialist for simplification & conversion purposes
- Stay up-to-date and experiment with new online & industry trends
- University or College Degree in Management, Marketing, or related fields
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing field
- Experience in managing agency relationships, good at clarifying needs & providing feedback to agencies (able to challenge them)
- Highly self-organized, can prioritize things based on their importance & urgency
- Have a strategic, creative mindset while also willing to get hands dirty
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Extensive knowledge and experience on SEM & SEO : Ad Bidding, Budget Management, Keyword Research, Competitive Analysis, Content Optimization, Lead Nurturing & Conversion Tracking, Technical SEO
- Experience in managing SEM platforms expecially Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & LinkedIn
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing platforms including GA 4, Google Ads, Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot, Unbounce
- Knowledge of PowerBI and / or Cloud Data Warehouse is a big plus
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.Less than 1 hour ago