As a Sr. Programmer / Analyst specializing in the Microsoft Platform, you will join an amazing team that makes a difference every day for our colleagues.
Improving collaboration and creating innovative solutions on a proven modern platform.
- Re-write and re-engineer custom legacy applications to MS Power Platform solutions
- Develop PowerApps canvas and model driven apps
- Build solutions utilizing best practices within the Power Platform Community
- Utilize OOTB Connectors with Power Apps and Flow and when required create custom connectors for PowerApps and Power Automate
- Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards
- Satisfy requirements, meet agreed completion dates, and perform unit and integration testing
- Communicate proposed designs and progress to customers, leadership, and team members
- Participate on cross-functional project teams consisting of App Development, IT Operations, and IT Security
Key Responsibilities :
- Assess business needs and document problem / project requirements and needs
- Analyze problem / project requirements and define and document appropriate solution
- Estimate with a high degree of accuracy the approximate effort required to produce an appropriate solution for small to medium sized projects
- Work with a team to understand solution scope and vision for the assigned projects
- Advise and negotiate on problems or situations of simple to moderately complex nature
- Plan required efforts, monitor, and report on progress, issues, and risks to team and stakeholders
- Investigate defects, troubleshoot, and propose appropriate solutions
- Create and assess detailed design specifications
- Transition the detail design into code and implement an appropriate technical solution
- Plan and perform appropriate tests to create a high-quality solution
- Follows emerging technology trends and identify opportunities for Medavie
What makes us a different kind of employer?
In this role, it’s the opportunity to have exposure to every facet in our organization. Common goals and collaboration to deliver outstanding service is what our team is all about, we offer :
- A diverse team of colleagues with multiple fields of expertise
- A stimulating and flexible working environment
- Comprehensive health and dental plan that is 100% employer paid effective on your first day
- Emphasis on work life balance, providing wellness benefits, health resources and fitness center discounts
- An organization where we encourage personal learning and growth
- If getting involved in charitable causes is something you’re passionate about, we support and offer plenty of opportunities to give back
Education : University or college diploma in Computer Science (or similar program)
Work Experience :
- Relevant experience designing and building solutions in SharePoint and Power Platform for a mid to large enterprise.
- Understanding PowerApps development methods to build canvas and model driven applications.
- Understanding Power Automate to configure business process automation
- Experience implementing solutions with multiple data sources.
- Strong focus on developing secure solutions
- Knowledge with Common Data Service (Dataverse)
- Experience creating production Forms and Flows
- Experience developing solutions that connect various Microsoft365 services
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 applications
- Experience migrating Infopath forms and SharePoint Designer workflows to Power Platform
- Experience with Power Virtual Agents
- Power Platform and MS Teams integration
Language Skills : Bilingualism (English / French) is considered an asset
Analytical Thinking : High attention to detail, using logic and good judgment in decision making for when different situations and skills may call for different approaches.
Communication Skills : Possess superior communication skills (oral, written, listening) and delivers information clearly and confidently.
Demonstrates the ability to tailor information and delivery to suit the nature of the material, audience, and situation
Execution and Organizational Skills : Prioritizes and effectively copes with change. Ability to organize work and information in a well thought out manner to deliver on specific tasks and reporting deadlines.
Exhibits high levels of energy and perseverance in the pursuit of established goals.
Teamwork Skills : Demonstrates an understanding of how the job contributes to the overall work unit and takes the initiative to help with problem situations.
Easily gains trust and support of peers, encourages collaboration, and is composed. Seeks and is receptive to feedback and enjoys working with people both as part of a team and one-on-one
CBM21 hour ago