- Work Term : Casual
- Work Language : English or French
- Hours : 20 to 40 hours per week
- Education : No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience : Experience an asset
Number of participants
Up to 10 participants
- Develop media strategies and public relations activities
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and / or volunteers
- Develop sponsorship, partnership or fundraising programs
- Solicit event donors
- Co-ordinate media services
- Co-ordinate set-ups, staging, seating, parking, communication systems and other details for special events
- Implement registration systems
- Implement social programs, food and beverage, transportation, and other services
- Plan and arrange for trade shows and exhibits
- Plan schedules, goals and objectives
- Research and design special events programs
- Plan for VIP arrangements
- Plan for traffic and crowd control and security
- Plan for social events and guest programs
- Manage Event Logistics
- More than 20 people
- Sports and recreation club workers
Computer and technology knowledge
Area of work experience
- Convention centre
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Sports and entertainment facilities
- Tourism associations
- University or college
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
Own tools / equipment
- Cellular phone
- Internet access
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
This position is a paid internship that encourages on-the-job training and skill development.
- Free parking available
- On-site recreation and activities
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available 1 hour ago