Your role as Product Designer
Reporting to Michelle Ngai, Product Design Manager, the mission of the Product Designer is to deliver a delightful user experience for Dialogue’s members, clients and care providers with a particular focus on usability.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary design team that works closely with our engineering squads and you will be an advocate for our users and how they use our products and services.
What you’ll be doing :
- Defining and creating accessible, user-friendly and innovative Experiences that appeal to our users in collaboration with the Product, and Engineering teams
- Expressing ideas and concepts through strong and clear visual / verbal communication skills
- Designing and prototyping ideas quickly, and validating product decisions using feedback and data
- Producing usable components for the cross-functional engineering teams to integrate into the product itself
- Be actively involved in defining the design strategy for our products, thinking in terms of design systems, not just screens
- Work closely with the product team in an iterative design process and make sure you remain focused on the user’s needs
We’d love to hear from you if you have :
- Experience designing digital products and tools in the SaaS or service industry
- Clear and compelling communication skills that allow you to collaborate effectively with diverse and cross-functional teams
- The ability to understand and follow a design system and contribute to it
- A creative approach to solving problems and finding solutions
- Worked with standard design and prototyping tools (We use Figma, but you may have used Sketch too)
- A portfolio of product design highlighting strong UX / UI skills, interaction design and visual design
- The ability to develop high-level and / or detailed personas, journey maps, wireframes, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- The ability to validate design hypotheses using user research methodologies like usability testing, customer interviews, etc.
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue’s programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developingour Integrated Health Platform , we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being.
We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on :
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!Less than 1 hour ago