Role and Responsibilities
CAE IT Solutions is looking for a Functional Analyst in its team to implement, improve, and sustain applications in support of CAE’s ERP system.
As a Functional Analyst, you will be working closely with key members of CAE’s IT business partners in the Customer Service, Manufacturing, Procurement, Finance & HR, Project Management community to solve technical and process problems, tailor the system to the evolution of CAE’s IT application solutions while ensuring the sustainability, security and compliance aspects of the solution.
Several applications support CAE’s business processes globally, including Oracle EBS R12, Oracle EBS R11, Oracle ERP Cloud, Workday and Planisware.
These and other integrated tools enable the Project Planning, Execution Monitoring, Manufacturing, Finance and Control processes used in the delivery of CAE’s cutting-edge training products lead by a global community.
- Within a multidisciplinary team of solution architects, analyst and developers, lead analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of system components
- Develop design proposals to satisfy business needs as expressed by the users / customers
- Lead business workshops to define processes and system enhancements
- Participate in the technical planning and execution of IT projects
- Design test strategy and test plans based upon requirements and participate in their execution
- Work in close collaboration with suppliers / partners to resolve issues of a complex nature
- Provide support to recurring critical business processes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal practices
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training / certification.
Or equivalent work experience
- Proven problem-solving abilities, who can communicate concisely
- Ability to take a global view, understand processes and effectively drive project deliverables
- Team player who builds relationships with users and IT professionals from other teams / functions
- Experience with Oracle EBS 11i and / or R12 Finance modules (GL, AP, AR, CE, etc)
- Experience with Oracle SQL Developer tool to build queries to validate and support business requirements
- Asset : Experience with Oracle EBS R12 Project Costing / Billing modules
- Asset : Experience with Oracle ERP Cloud modules
- Asset : Experience with delivering large scale IT projects
- Asset : Project Management certification (PMP or other)
- Asset : experience with high availability distributes IT systems, information security
- Bilingualism in both French and English is required
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.1 hour ago